Are you looking for some new Smartphone? Don’t you like Chinese phones and are a fan of Samsung phones, then you are at the right place, as we are here with Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 review in detail.
We will try to cover all the specs of it, this is a good phone for a medium budget, and it has some new features introduced which you will like for sure. So, keep reading to know more.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 comes at affordable price of Rs 7590 from Amazon and it comes in Gold,Silver,and Black color. This time,Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with a special feature in an affordable price which you guys will surely like. This time Samsung has introduced a new technology Smart Glow.
It’s a LED Notification which is situated around your rear camera which can be used for app notifications and it you can set different colors for different apps. This is something unique,which I have personally liked.
If you also worry about your data,then this time it also has Ultra Data Saving Mode,so you can save your data and not worry much about it.
Talking about the camera, it comes with 8 Megapixel Auto Focus Camera and 5 Megapixel fix focus camera. The camera quality is not much good, but in such a price, you can consider buying this.
It comes with 5 inch HD Super AMOLED 720 pixels display. The viewing angles are pretty good and the screen length is also pretty good in this price range. The built quality Is also pretty good, when looking at first you may think the cover is made up of metal, but actually it has Max Finish Plastic Back Cover and for grip, you can find lines on the edges and at the back of the Smartphone. On the top of the phone, you can find 3.5 mm audi jack.
Talking about the sensors, it actually lacks some sensor, but you will find Proximity Sensor and Accelerometer Sensor. If you are a fan, of 360 degree videos, then sorry to say you wont be getting Gyroscope Sensor in it.
So, if you were thinking to use your Virtual Reality Headsets in Samsung Galaxy J6, you wont be able to use it. It comes with 1.5 Quad Core Spreadturn SC8830 CPU. It supports Android Marshmallow (6.0) and It comes with 8GB internal storage which is expandable upto 32 GB via micro SD Card.
It comes with 1.5 GB of RAM, but it also has TST (Turbo Speed Technology) using which your UI will be faster and more smoother, killing background running applications. Though, using of gaming apps and apps like Facebook can disappoint you.
If we take a look at the battery, the Samsung Galaxy J2 comes with Removable 2600 maH battery power. The Loudspeaker quality is ok, it's not that much loud, but you can hear phone ringtone from a distance say from other room and talking about SIM, it has dual SIM support (Both 4G) and it has a different space given to insert your microSD Card.
1) Full 4G Support (Both SIM Card)
2) Voice Over Alt Support
3) TST (Turbo Speed Technology) – This is something which is unique and a new feature in Samsung smartphones, to keep up in the market, this is a good feature. It will make 4) your UI smoother and make it perform better.
4) Super Amoled Display – Use it and you will love as it has viewing modes
5) S Bike Mode – Check out the Television Advertisement, its famous these days , you will come to know :p
1) Gyroscope Sensor- This is a main disadvantage, now a days VR headsets are so popular and many people want to try it out, so if you were thinking to use you VR Headset on Samsung Galaxy J2, you wont be able to as it doesn’t have Gyroscope Sensor. Maybe, Better Luck Next Time!
2) Battery is SMALL, its comes with 2600 maH power, but it can last you a 1 day battery backup.
3) Ambient Light Sensor
4) No Auto brightness- Unfortunately, there's no option of Auto Brightness, you will have to adjust the brightness on your own, you can change it when your outdoor and you can again change it when you are indoor. This can be a Pro to one and a Con to other.
How to buy Samsung Galaxy J2 2016 from Amazon at Rs 7590?
2) Add your product to cart
4) Enter all your details correctly and recheck once
5) Do the payment process through any of the payment option available.
So, that’s the end of the post, but before ending it, makes sure to read this final verdict and the specifications given below in table form to once again revise before buying Samsung J2 2016.
So, If you are with a medium budget and are a Samsung lover, and don’t like Chinese phones much then you can consider buying this. You will also get good after sale support for Samsung Galaxy J2 2016.
In this price range, this is a good phone with some new feature which I am sure you would like to try out, so for daily usage, you can consider buying this. If you want to share anything, or have any doubts let us know in the comments section below.
We would love to hear from you about the new Smartphone Samsung Galaxy J2 2016.
Specifications as on Amazon:
|Item Weight||145 g|
|Product Dimensions||13.7 x 0.8 x 6.9 cm|
|Item model number||SM-J200GZDDINS|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth, WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||GSM, (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), HSDPA, 3G, (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), 4G LTE, GPRS, EDGE, WiFi|
|Special features||Video Calls,Dual SIM,GPS,Music Player,Video Player,FM Radio,Accelerometer,Proximity sensor,E-mail,Expandable Memory: 128GB|
|Other camera features||8MP Camera|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||2000|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Battery, Charger and User Guide|
This is guest posted by Aman Tyagi.