Here are few tips and tricks on Whatsapp-
Use your Whatsapp without using your phone number
- Yes,you heard it right,you can use your Whatsapp without using your phone number. Confused? Then have a look at the below statements.
- Complete the downloading part of Whatsapp on your phone and when you are done with it you will notice that it sends the verification message to its server.
- Now the work/trick that you need to do/perform is blocking the message service and this can be easily done by keeping your phone on flight mode.
- Now when you do this one more thing can happen and that is Whatsapp chooses an alternative way for the verification, so choose the verify through message option and fill up your email address and then click on the send option and as soon as that cancel the sending message option.
- Now you need to do is message spoofing.
- And after the spoofing of the message is done,you will receive messages intended for the spoofed number of your device,and then you can use your Whatsapp to communicate with people with your spoofed number.
Recover Deleted Messages
Recover deleting messages on WhatsApp is now possible. WhatsApp by default stores all your conversations and activity on your SD card. This is helpful if you ever lose your messages or to hack into your friend’s messages after they’ve deleted it from WhatsApp. Youcan simply go to: SDcard -> WhatsApp -> Databases and look for two files named – msgstore-yyyy..dd..db.crypt and msgtore.db.crypt. The first file contains all the messages you’ve sent or received in the last seven days while the second file contains all messages sent or received on that day. You can retrieve those files easily. You can open them using a simple text editor.
Send Two Images in One
Have you received an image where at first you see a beautiful girl and when you click on the image you get to see a monkey? No doubt girls are monkeys but here’s how you can do that. There’s no trick but an app to do it. Try FhumbApp for iPhone. Using them you can hide your best pics inside others. Unfortunately there’s not much you can do if you own a Windows phone or BlackBerry. for android and
Change Phone Number Linked With WhatsApp
Do you ever want to change your old number associated with WhatsApp account without losing access to the groups you had joined? Here’s how you can do it. Go to Settings -> Account –> Change Number -> Type both your old and new phone number and hit Done.
Change Your Friend's Profile Picture
Nah, you’ll not be making the change globally, but changing your friend’s profile picture only on your phone is sufficient to scare the hell outta him. Here’s how you can do it.
- Choose a profile picture for your friend. Use Google Image search for cute looking monkeys and donkeys or weird looking people.
- Resize the image to 561×561 pixels and name it with your friend’s mobile phone number.
- Save the image in SD card -> WhatsApp -> Profile Pictures. Overwrite an existing image if required.
- Disable WiFi and data network. If you don’t WhatsApp will automatically update the picture. Now show it to your friend who’ll panic instantly!
Disable Last Seen on Whatsapp
Send PDF, APK, ZIP & More
WhatsApp doesn’t allow you to send documents generally. But with an additional application like you can send .PDF, .APK, Word documents and more using WhatsApp.
- You can maintain more than one Whatsapp account by a single rooted phone with switchme multiple accounts app.
- You can disable the automatic downloading of the images by just installing the Whatsapp plus app.
- The best trick that anyone could wish for, and that is you can hide or block your last seen feature of Whatsapp by installing the block Whatsapp last seen app.