So thinking How you get this offer,So this offer is in 3 section first Transitions YOU GET 10 % discount in 2 nd transitions you get 25 % discount and your 3 rd transitions you get 50 % discounts.To under stand how to use this offer please follow the steps.
How to Get UP to 50 % Discounts on Movie Booking From Bookmyshow :-
- Login on the BookMyShow Mobile App with Facebook, Google+ or email address. [android app | ios | windows app]
- Register any Visa Debit Card on QuikPay (on BookMyShow) before making a transaction.
- How to Register on QuikPay :
- Follow the regular ticketing flow until you reach the payment page.
- Select the saved Visa Debit card on QuikPay and enter the CVV number.
- Select and apply "Visa Debit Grand Movie Sale Offer" from the list of offers. The discount gets applied to the existing transaction and will reduce the applicable discount amount.
- Complete the transaction by paying the remaining amount using the same Visa Debit Card number.
- Congratulations! You have successfully availed your offer.
- Offer valid on Visa Debit Card only on Bookmyshow Mobile app. (Except Business Debit & SME Debit cards)
- Offer is available only if Visa Debit Card is saved on QuikPay and then the tickets are booked through BookMyShow mobile app.
- Offer is valid on 3 movie transactions during the offer period
- First Transaction : 10% off ,maximum discount upto INR 50/-
- Second Transaction : 25% off, maximum discount upto INR 125/-
- Third Transaction: 50% off, maximum discount upto INR 250/-
- The number of free tickets available daily are limited and customers can avail this offer on a First Come First Serve basis for the month. The daily offer quota refreshes at 10am daily.
- Post the first 10% off offer is availed, customer can choose to do his 2nd (25% off) and 3rd(50% off) transaction at anytime during the offer period irrespective of daily quotas.
- A customer’s quota will get exhausted after all 3 transactions or end of offer period, whichever is earlier.
- Offer Period: Till June 30, 2015.
- The customer will have to pay internet handling fee as levied on each ticket.
- offer link – [source]