Little Deals is an android app for deals and coupons which is currently offering a deal for Paytm cashback. In this deal you will get Rs 10 Paytm cashback on recharge of Rs 20 or more on Paytm. You will get your unique paytm promo code for this. All you need to do is just download Little Deals app and choose this Paytm deal.
How to get Rs 10 Paytm Cash From Little Deals App:
- First of all Download Little Deals App.
- Install and verify your contact number.
- Head over to Top Deals section.
- There you will find Paytm 50% Cashback offer.
- Open it and buy it for just Re. 1
- You can pay this amount using Paytm wallet also.
- Now you will get your unique paytm coupon code for cashback.
- Valid Till 31st August 2015.
How To Use Paytm Cashback Coupon:
- Open Paytm Shop Website – https://www.paytm.com/shop/
- Now open your account.
- Do a recharge of Rs. 20 or more.
- Apply your unique promo code.
- You will get Rs. 10 cashback within 1 hour from the recharge.
Key Features Of Little Deals App:
- FIND DEALS NEAR YOU: Little uses your location to show the best deals near you. We can even alert you when a great discount comes up in your neighbourhood, if you want us to do so.
- PAY THROUGH THE APP: You can buy most deals by paying the full amount through the app, and redeem at the merchant for a cashless experience.
- PAY-A-LITTLE: Pay-a-little deals can be bought by paying just a token amount through the app. You can pay the balance to the merchant directly when you redeem the deal.
- NO PLANNING REQUIRED: Little is meant for immediate consumption. Just open the app, buy a deal, and you can redeem it immediately.
- EASY REDEMPTION: Redeem deals with a single tap. No printouts required!
- THE BEST DEALS: We work incredibly hard to get you the best discounts on the services you use the most. That’s why our deals offer you the biggest savings – period.
- THE BEST MERCHANTS: What good are great deals if they’re only available on obscure places that you’d never go to. That is why we pick merchants the same way you do: only the best will do. For example, for restaurants, we only enlist restaurants that have good ratings on popular restaurant review services.