How To Increase Reliance Jio Speed: Hey Guys,Welcome again So today we are going to talk about Jio speed and Going to Give you 4 tested ways to Increase your slow jio 4G net.Guys every where only jio Every one talking about Jio 4G their plans speed etc etc and Most common how you Get Jio 4G sim easily.
But Today article was about speed uncapping as many of you got jio sim by taking so much trouble like long ques or by making Jugaad :P like me and after getting SIM it will activate normally 10 to 15 days in urban cities this is also trouble when you know you have golden egg in your hand but you can not redeem it .
When My sim fully activated I am shocked to see it’s speed is very slow like 1 Mbps to 2 Mbps only in speed test and my all dreams go down. So i have decided to increase my jio speed and Found 4 Best way to increase your Jio Speed up to 40 Mbps.
One more thing Before we start Speed of jio depends on many thing like signal strength ,how many tower in your area and where you using it etc etc.So here i am going to give you 4 ways by which you can speed up your Jio speed .Just Follow the steps.
You May Also Like :-Reliance Jio Sim – Complete information [The only article you need to read]
First Way:- By changing/Checking Your Jio data Setting
Yup do’t think it is too small thing to know Many jio users setting has different some times that make cause of slow net So follow below setting to do correct setting or check it is correct or not.
Go To your android setting>>SIM cards & mobile networks>>Jio 4G>>Access point names>>Now click new apn or Add button.
Now You see the full new list now you have to create new internet setting by filling all detail from below.
Name : Jio4G
APN – jionet
APN Type – Default
Proxy – Not Set
Port – Not Set
Username – Not Set
Password – Not Set
Server – www.google.com
MMSC – Not Set
MMS proxy – Not Set
MMS port – Not Set
MCC – 405
MNC – 857, 863 or 874
Authentication type – Not Set
APN Protocol – IPv4/IPv6
Now Save the setting and select this setting and restart your phone and use jio net with great speed.
Second Way:-By Forcing Your Phone To Use LTE only
Yup it is also second way to boost up your Jio 4G internet speed by forcing your phone to use LTE or 4G network only As Jio uses 4G tower only still we recommend you can also check this setting and if setting different make it right and enjoy high speed surfing.
- If your Phone is QUALCOMM Processor supported then dial from your mobile *#*#4636#*#* .
- As you dial this special code you see system page where you see Phone Information 1 option click on it.
- Now scroll the page and select TD-SCDMA, GSM/WCDMA and LTE .
- Now restart your phone and enjoy speed up internet.
Third Way :- By Using MTK Engineering Mode
MTK Engineering Mode app is very effective tool for android phone and it is also help full for speed up your jio speed.
- First of all Install MTK Engineering Mode app from Play store.
- Now open the app and select MTK Settings option.
- Now click on band mode option.
- As you scroll you see LTE Mode select this.
- In LTE Mode select only Band 40 and uncheck all.
- Now save the setting and restart Your phone.
By Doing this setting You 4G phone select only Higher band spectrum which gives you higher speed So it may help speed up your net also.
Fourth Step :- By Using VPN software
May be some of you thinking i am giving only setting things to increase jio speed but here it is what you want VPN it is also most effective way to increase your net speed .
- Download VPN Master / SNAP Vpn or any Indian Ip supported VPN.
- Now open The any of the app and proceed for home screen.
- Now select Indian server or Near buy Indian servers.
- Now click start connecting Button wait for 3 to 5 second it will connected.
- Bingo ! Now check your downloading speed it improves and may be hit maximum speed .
So Guys Hope This 4 ways help You to increase your jio 4G Speed and in near future i will add more ways to increase your jio speed.If you have any question leave comments or contact our facebook page and groups so we serve you better.
Note:- This all Tricks are taken from other helpfull sources and all tools are here are useful but you can use at your own risk this tools and tricks.We are not responsible any thing.