Aircel is an Indian mobile network operator headquartered in Chennai, which offers voice and 2G, 3G and 4G data services. Maxis Communications holds a 74% stake and Sindya Securities and Investments holds the remaining 26%. Aircel was founded by C Sivasankaran and commenced operations in Tamil Nadu in 1999. It is the fifth largest mobile service provider in India with a subscriber base of 83.05 million subscribers as of June 2015.
- At the moment they are giving free 100 Mb 3G/2G internet to their users for just activating internet services.
How to get benefit :-
- There is no multi-step all you need to dial a number 1925 from your aircel number and activate internet services.
- That’s it. Now, wait for up to 8 hours you will get your free 100 MB 3G/2G data credited to your number.
- Validity of your free data will be of 5 days only.
Note :- This free service is only for those aircel customers who had activated/Purchased their sim card after 18th November.
About aircel :-
- Aircel is India’s fifth largest and fastest growing GSM mobile service provider with a subscriber base of 65.1 million. Aircel is a pan India operator with a presence across 23 circles. The company offers voice & data services ranging from postpaid and prepaid plans, 2G and 3G services, Broadband Wireless Access (BWA), Long Term Evolution (LTE) to Value-Added-Services (VAS). In addition to providing premium internet access solutions to facilitate data intensive live streaming applications, the company has also paved the way to be amongst the first to offer 3G and 4G LTE services to customers.
- Aircel successfully bid for 3G licenses/ spectrum in 13 states, (Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kolkata, Kerala, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh (East), West Bengal, Jammu & Kashmir, Bihar, Orissa, Assam and North East), with BWA licenses/ spectrum also obtained in 8 of these states. Aircel’s 3G rollout has been the fastest roll out ever in the Indian Telecom Space. Aircel Is optimistic about the data bundling in its key markets. Tamil Nadu, being the strongest circle with spectrum in 900MHz, 3G and BWA and in incumbent circles where the company is strong in voice, will now start adding data bundles.
- In 2006, Aircel was acquired by Malaysia’s biggest integrated communications service provider Maxis (Maxis Communication Berhard) and is a joint venture with Sindya Securities & Investments Pvt Ltd – Maxis holds 74% equity in the company.
- Aircel has positioned itself as a data led telecom player with a focus on young Indians and has addressed the multi-functionality of a mobile phone in many innovative ways which are Industry firsts, be it the Aircel Pocket Internet, the first social networking mobile INQ on Aircel, Aircel Apollo Mobile Health Care, Blyk on Aircel, an enriching engagement for the Youth and very recently the first telecom player to introduce Facebook Voice Updates on Aircel.
- The vision of preparing for the future has led to Aircel being recognized as the leading player in providing overall mobile satisfaction as well as the leading regional mobile operator by institutions such as Voice and Data, IDC and tele.net .
- Aircel was also adjudged the “Best Employers” by Aon Hewitt in 2011. The company’s continuous focus is on acquiring, nurturing and retaining highly talented people by providing them with an inclusive and dynamic working environment. It has also set up the Aircel Academy, a 25,000 square foot facility in Gurgaon (HQ) to provide learning and specialized development for employees.
- Being a caring and responsible corporate, Aircel is involved in initiatives like ‘ Save Our Tigers’, an effort to save and grow the dwindling population of tigers in India. The ‘ Save Our Tigers’ campaign made India wake up to the alarming fact that there were only 1411 tigers left in India through its 360 degree awareness program. Another initiative by Aircel is the a+, initiative which aims to bridge the digital divide. ‘Through ‘ Aircel a+’; Aircel provides underprivileged youth from rural areas access to computers and internet for educational and developmental purposes.
- Join to Our Whatsapp Broadcast @ 9067949164
- Stay Connected to Us For Blog Related Query @ Facebook
- Download Our Official App to Reach Out Us Faster @ Play Store