Do you want to check your Airtel balance? Wondering how much internet 5G/4G data balance you have left? Usually, we check Airtel balance by dialing an MMI code.
MMI Code also is known as Airtel USSD Code starts with * (Star) and ends with # (hash).
We have shared few Airtel Balance Check Code below.
There is both an online and offline method to check Airtel balance. The offline mode includes the use of USSD Code (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data).
Dialing MMI Code for Airtel gives you popup screen with a list of Airtel balance details. The online method is via My Airtel app or other third party apps.
How to Check Airtel Balance using USSD Codes
USSD Codes are also referred to as Quick or Feature Codes. By calling on Airtel ussd number, you get a USSD message.
In this session, you can interact with the Airtel mobile network operator’s Computer.
By dialing, you will get details on Airtel balance for talktime, internet or other activated services.
Also Check: How To Activate Airtel sim [New Sim,eSim,Ported Sim]
Today, we have created a list of all working Airtel USSD codes and SMS Code. These codes will help you to check Airtel mobile balance.
Moreover, you can find the remaining amount of 5G or 4G Airtel internet data and much more.
List of All Working Airtel USSD Codes 2023
|S.No.||List of Services||Airtel USSD/MMI Codes|
|1.||Airtel Balance Check||*123# or *121*2#|
|2.||Airtel Free 10 GB Data||Miss Call on 5999555|
|3.||Airtel 3G/4G Internet||*121*2*3#|
|4.||Airtel Customer Care Number||121|
|5.||Airtel Complaint Number||198|
|6.||DND Activation/ Deactivation||1909|
|7.||Airtel Loan Number||*141*10# or 52141|
|8.||Mobile number portability||SMS PORT to 1909|
|9.||Check SIM Number||*06#|
Steps to Check Airtel Balance Online & Offline
There are two ways to find out Airtel balance. One is offline and other is the online method. We have shared a step-by-step tutorial on both of them below.
- How to Check Airtel Balance Offline using USSD Code
- Open the calling app on your phone
- Click on Keypad button
- Dial any MMI code to create a USSD session
- For example dial *121#
- You will get a popup USSD message
- It will give you a list of all the services you can check
- For balance you need to send 2
- After sending 2, you will get another popup
- This USSD message will have the airtel network balance check number.
- Check Airtel Balance online using My Airtel App
- Open Google Play Store or iOS app store
- Search for My Airtel android app
- Download and install My Airtel app
- Open the app and enter your Airtel mobile number
- You will receive an OTP.
- Enter the OTP to login to your Airtel Account
- Click on three vertical dots next to your mobile number
- Then click Manage A/C
- Here you will get a list of all the services
- Click on Balance & Recharge to view your current account airtel balance check online.
How to Check Airtel Postpaid Number Balance, Bill, Plans
Are you an Airtel postpaid customer? Then here are the details to find your outstanding bill amount, plan details, etc.
There are many websites that have shared details about prepaid Airtel SIMs only. Here we are sharing details for Airtel Postpaid customers too.
Here are the key points:
- For un-billed outstanding amount: Send SMS UNB to 121
- To know your total outstanding amount: Send SMS OT to 121
- Details of your last bill generated: Send SMS BILL to 121
- For current bill plan: Send SMS BP to 121
- Previous payments details tracking: Send SMS PAY to 121
Or you can also use Airtel Postpaid USSD Code: *121#
Conclusion on Airtel Balance Check
I hope now you know how to check Airtel balance online and offline. There are other ways to check like through IVR call or just by turning your internet on and off.
If you still face any problem in finding your Airtel SIM balance then do let us know. We will provide you with working Airtel USSD Code 2023.