Airtel Surprise Loot : Win Free Data, Talktime, Pen Drives, iPads and Lots More
Hey Fellas, Before We’ve Posted Free 3G Data Free For Airtel Users. But Because Its Limited to Few Selected States Many Users Disappointed, But Now I’m Back With Some Cool and Exciting News For Airtel Users From All Around The World. Airtel Telecom Providing Free Stuffs Like Data Plan, Pan Drive, iPads, Chromecast and Many More Surprise Gifts For All Users Depend Upon Their Luck
Update :- This Campaign Has Daily Limited Prizes So Be Patience If Showing Error Processing and Try Early Morning Next Day.
Table of Contents
Steps to Avail Surprise Gift From Airtel :
- Goto Airtel Assured Web Offer Page – Click Here
- Enter Your Mobile Number & Click to GO
- You Can Login With a Preset Password OR Request For OTP
- Enter Password OR OTP [Anyone]
- Wohoo, You’ll See Any OF Surpise Gift Listed Below
Assured Surprise Reward :
- Free Data/Talktime/SMS/VAS
- Adata Flashdrive
- Google Chromecast Pendrive
Terms & Conditions :
- The Airtel Surprise Plan allows any existing or new Airtel Customer to be eligible to claim the Airtel Surprise. (‘Airtel Surprise Plan / Scheme’)
- The Scheme is applicable to retail customers on Airtel Prepaid Data Pack only. (‘Eligible Customer’).
- Under this plan Airtel shall be making disbursements of certain surprise gifts. (‘Airtel Surprise / Gift’)
- An Eligible Customer shall be eligible to claim any one gift as the Airtel Surprise. The selection of a particular gift to be disbursed to a particular Eligible Customer shall be based on a random automated selection by Airtel. An Eligible Customer shall not have the option to make any selection.
- The Airtel Surprise Plan shall be valid for a period of 90 days commencing from the date of launch of the Schemeduring which period Eligible Customers may follow the steps prescribes herein to claim their Airtel Surprise.
- An Eligible Customer shall be required to log on to http://airtel.in/surprises and provide the requisite details thereon, in order to unlock their respective Airtel Surprise and in order to claim his / her Gift under the said Scheme.
- Each Eligible Customer may log on only one time for each individual Airtel Prepaid Data connection and claim his / her Gift. Repeated log ins shall not affect the nature of the Airtel Surprise made first available for the Eligible Customer to claim.
- The disbursement of the individual Airtel Surprise shall be made to the Eligible Customer within the same session as the log-in and the Eligible Customer may claim the same upon following the steps prescribed for the same.
- The scope of the Airtel Surprise Plan is limited to the disbursement of the Airtel Surprise. Once claimed, the terms and conditions of the owner of the product that forms the Airtel Surprise shall become applicable and the liability of Airtel as provider of the Airtel Surprise Plan shall cease.
- The manner of claiming the Airtel Surprise and the terms and conditions becoming applicable upon claiming the Airtel Surprise shall vary depending on the nature of the gift disbursed.
- The validity of the Airtel Surprise shall be for a period of 90 days from the date of disbursement during which period the Eligible Customer may follow the prescribed steps for claiming same. Upon expiry of the 90 day period the benefit under the specific Airtel Surprise shall also lapse.
- The Airtel Surprise Plan is valid for Airtel Prepaid subscribers in India only.
- The benefit from the Airtel Surprise are non-transferable and may be claimed by the owner of the specific Airtel Prepaid Data Pack only.
- These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each Eligible Customer and by logging on to the specified URL to unlock the Airtel Surprise, you accept the same as binding upon you.
- There is no fee payable for being an Eligible Customer under the Airtel Surprise Plan.
- Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Scheme or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Scheme with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Scheme in the interim, all aspects of the Scheme shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any Eligible Customer for any postponement or cancellation.
- All applicable taxes (including TDS) and expenses towards claiming the Airtel Surprise and all steps involved in claiming benefit under the Airtel Surprise shall be the responsibility of the individual Eligible Customer only.
- Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the Eligible Challenger submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone.