Airtel VoLTE Offer – Switch to Airtel VoLTE and Get 30GB 4G Free Data
Airtel VoLTE Offer. Hello Earticleblog Readers:) As all you know Reliance jio has launched 1st VoLTE services in india. Now Airtel is also launched its VoLTE Service in some states. As promotional offer airtel is providing 30 GB Free data when you switch to Airtel VoLTE network. You just need Airtel 4G Sim card and Enable VoLTE Service in your handset setting to experiance HD Voice and Video Calls over VoLTE
Airtel VoLTE is now LIVE in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Karnataka and Chennai. If you are from above states you can avail airtel volte offer on your VoLTE compatible handset.
Airtel VoLTE Beta program is now LIVE in West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Kerala, Bihar, Punjab & Andhra Pradesh.
Click Here To become Airtel VoLTE Beta User.
Here’s how you get your 30 GB free data:
- Download latest OS and enable VoLTE switch.
- Providing feedback (end of 4th week)
- Providing feedback (end of 8th week)
- Total free data = 30 GB (10 GB for each step above)
Table of Contents
Steps to Avail Airtel VoLTE Offer:
- First, you need Airtel 4G Enabled Sim card to avail Airtel VoLTE Offer
- Make sure your handset is compatible with VoLTE Services
- Goto Settings > Mobile Network and Enable VoLTE Service
- You will see VoLTE icon on your phone after turning on VoLTE service
- If VoLTE Icon not appear then restart your handset and check again
- That’s it. You will receive 10+10+10 GB Data benefit in next 3 cycles.
- check below image to understand when your get data
You may also like Flat 50% Cashback Offer On Doing “FIRST” Recharge Or Bill Payment Through MyAirtel App
Be the First to try Airtel VoLTE:
- Airtel VoLTE is now LIVE in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Karnataka and Chennai. You just need the following to experience the difference.
Airtel VoLTE FAQ:
Que. What is Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE (Voice over LTE) is an advanced service through which customers can experience HD quality crystal clear voice with faster call setup time. While using VoLTE services, users can continue to have un-interrupted high-speed 4G internet experience.
Que. What is the difference between normal voice calls & Airtel VoLTE?
Airtel VoLTE users will experience true HD voice. Airtel customers with VoLTE services can experience superior call quality and faster call setup time compared to normal voice calls
Que. How can I identify if I am using Airtel VoLTE service?
Android users can see “HD/VoLTE” icon on the top bar of the screen, which indicates that their phone is ready for VoLTE calls. For iOS users there is no visual representation. However, they can verify VoLTE-readiness through the settings under mobile data.*
For iOS: Settings -> Mobile Data -> Mobile Data Options -> Enable 4G -> Turn on Voice & Data
For Android: Settings -> Settings -> Mobile Network -> Turn on VoLTE call
*These settings may differ from one handset manufacturer to another. In case you need assistance, please call 121.
Que. Will my current 4G smartphone support Airtel VoLTE services?
Yes, your existing 4G smartphone can be used to experience Airtel VoLTE services as long as you have completed the software upgrade for your smartphone. Please refer to the above section on the page for a list of compatible devices.
Que. Will Airtel VoLTE calls consume data?
No. Airtel VoLTE calls will be charged as per your existing voice plan / pack and would not consume any additional data.
Que. Do I need a special pack to use Airtel VoLTE?
No. Your existing plan will support all the VoLTE services
Join WhatsApp Broadcast @ 9067949164
Labels: airtel volte offer, Airtel in/volte switch