Flat Rs 125 Cash Back On Bookmyshow Movie Booking Via Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Pay Movie Booking Offer returns with Chrstmas weakend offer .Amazon Giving Flat 50 % Cash back on all Popular Moving Platform Like Bookmyshow, ticketnew,Just Ticket etc.
As Big Movies Playing right Now Like Tiger Zinda hai,PAD Man etc So this Flat 50 % offer is great for all of us Because This amazon
So Below is the Full steps How You Get Rs 125 Cash Back On Bookmyshow Via Amazon Pay Balalnce and Use this cash back to Book movie again or Do shopping.
How To Get 50 % Cash Back On Movie Booking On BookMyShow :
- First Add Amazon Pay Balance In Your Amazon Account : [ Add amazon pay balance ]
- Now after adding Pay Balance Go to Bookmyshow : [ Book Ticket ]
- Start Booking Movie Ticket and Proceed to Payment Page.
- Now Here select Mobile wallet >> Amazon Pay Button
- Now simply Login in Amazon account and Pay Via amazon Pay balance.
- You Get Flat 50 % cash back which is Up To Rs 125 .
- Cash back amount is Credited in 72 Hours in Your Amazon Account.
Important Terms Of This Offer :
- This offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”) and Amazon Quiz Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) on the Website (defined below) maintained and operated by Big Tree Entertainment Pvt. Ltd. (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is valid from 4th December, 2017 to 31st December, 2017 both days inclusive (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion, without assigning any reason, without prior notice, and without liability of any kind.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 50% upto INR 125, Once per user, will be provided to each customer who:
(a) completes a transaction on the website of the Merchant at BookMyShow or its corresponding mobile application / mobile site (collectively “Website”); and
(b) pays for such transaction using the “Amazon Pay” option available on the Website
(Each transaction meeting the aforesaid requirements being referred to as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will be provided in the form of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are subject to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent activity being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Offer or for any reason whatsoever.
- This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion made available by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can only be availed once by each customer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will only be provided for the first Qualifying Transaction (and not for any subsequent transactions) made by the customer during the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves the absolute right, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- This Offer is valid for Indian residents only.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will be sent to the registered email ID of the customer making the Qualifying Transaction within 72 hours of such Transaction.
Amazon Gift Cards will expire one year from the date of issuance by QwikCilver. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Amazon Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law.