Amazon Quiz Time | Answer and Win Rs 9,999 Today (8AM to 10AM)
Amazon Quiz Time is live on Amazon App. You can play Amazon Quiz for Today and win Rs 9,999 Today. It is easy to play this quiz contest. There is a total of 10 Prizes that will be distributed under this quiz contest. Each prize is worth Rs 9,999 and will be given to your Amazon Pay account. All the winners of Amazon Quiz Time will be announced on or before 30, September 2018.
Amazon Quiz Time Answer
Actually, the is not live yet. The quiz start time is 8AM. We will update the post with Amazon Quiz Answer. So, let me discuss how to enroll in Amazon Quiz Time?
Question 1)Which is the wettest place in India, in terms of average annual rainfall received?
Answer) Mawsynram, meghalaya
Question 2) Jayasimha Ravirala currently holds the Guinness World Record for which of these?
Answer)Most hugs given in 1 hour by an individual
Question 3) How many kilometers is one Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Answer) 150 Million KM
Question 4) In his 9 seasons with Real Madrid spanning between 2009 to 20018 and a total of 438 matches, Cristiano Ronaldo scored how many goals?
Question 5) The age of a star can be estimated by its color, which of these colors indicate the star is amongst the youngest?
How To Play Amazon Quiz Time?
There are many people who are playing Amazon Quiz for the first time. So, for those, I’m going to write a little bit on, how to play amazon quiz?
- First of all, just Download Amazon App.
- The Amazon Quiz is restricted to the app only. You can play on the app. Not on a website.
- Now, sign in or sign up with your email and phone number.
- Go to HOME and search for Amazon Quiz Time.
- Click on the Amazon Quiz Poster and wait for the 8AM.
- Once the game is live, you can answer the given questions.
- There few (5) simple questions available.
- You just have to answer those question correctly.
- If you don’t know the answer then check your answer above this post.
- That’s all done… Now Wait for the winner list.
- You can check Amazon winner here.