Amazon Today Quiz Time contest is held by Dremel Brand. Play today Amazon Quiz Contest and win Dremel Toolkit. Here is the 5 question and their answer has been added. Give correct answer to every question to increase your chance of winning the Amazon Today quiz. Here is the 100% correct answer of the question asked in Dremel Quiz Time Contest.
Last time they held guess and win contest and now they come with another contest. When some branded smartphone launch then you can find a quiz contest on Amazon app. Lastly they held Honor 8 Pro quiz contest.
Table of Contents
Answer For Amazon Today Quiz Time By Dremel
Question) DIY refers to the activity of decorating, building and making fixtures and repairs at home by oneself. What does the term ‘DIY’ stand for in this context?
Question) Which of the following activities can a ‘Glue gun’ be used for?
Answer) Art and craft
Question) Dremel 4000 series Multi-Tool kit can be used for cutting, sanding, grinding, polishing and engraving
Question) Which of the following would you NOT find in a DIY toolkit?
Question) Which of the following tools could you use to engrave on wood, glass or metal?
Answer) Dremel Rotary tool set
How To Play Amazon Today Quiz Time? : Win Dremel Toolkit
It is very easy to play amazon quiz time contest. You have to answer five question for participating in the quiz. The odds of winning the game is totally depends on luck. So best of luck to all of you. Play best.
How to Play
- Sign in to the Amazon App.
- In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page
- There will be a total of 5 questions
- Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw
Terms and Conditions
The Quiz Time ("Contest") is ") is brought to you by Bosch limited ("Dremel") - ("Brand") and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited ("ASSPL"/ "Amazon"). Please read these terms and conditions ("T&Cs") before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided herein below. These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the Amazon.in website or mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as "Amazon.in"). To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs, these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only. For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires "You" or "Your" shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest. This contest is not available on phones with Android Version 4.4 and below.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest. Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
1. This Contest will commence on 28th July from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period")
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 12 (Twelve) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 12 (Twelve) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Dremel Multi-tool kit with 65 accessories. (Hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)").
By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences at the email preferences page.
Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
There are a total of 12 (twelve) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th August, 2017
Labels: DIY refers to the activity of decorating building and making fixtures and repairs at home by oneself What does the term ‘DIY’ stand for in this context?