Hey Guys Amazon Keep surprising us with daily amazon quiz where you win lots of free Products .Today we Provide ALL Answers Of AMAZON Festive Riddles Quiz to help you to win Free One year shopping on Amazon.So Keep Reading this Post to get Amazon daily Quiz answers here. all answers Amazon OnePlus 5T Quiz Answers | Quiz Time
Amazon India Organizing Treasure Hunt Quiz which is very popular these days and more Quizes to which keep app users busy to win some thing every day and Off course Great shopping deals to on Amazon also.
Bumper loot check out : Take Valued Opinions Online Survey and Get Rewarded Rs 400 amazon Flipkart Gift cards
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Below is The Answers of today’s AMAZON Festive Riddles Quiz :
Below is The Answers of today’s AMAZON Festive Riddles Quiz :
- Spread me like a carpet if you must. If you step on me though I’ll turn to dust. What am I?
Answers – Rangoli
- I have black and white teeth but am not a living thing. What am I?
Answers – Harmonium
- I come after sea and rock, epsom, bath & table. What am I?
Answers – Salt
- I am made of sugar & soda but you shouldn’t eat me. I hiss & slither but I cannot eat you. What am I?
Answers – Snake (Firework)
- I have a head, a tail but no legs. I travel widely. What am I ?
Answers – Coin
- I have a King & a Queen but am not a Kingdom. What am I?
Answers – A deck of cards
- I am tall when I’m young. I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answers – Candle
- Round & round but never off the ground. Who am I?
Answers – Chakri/Chakra/Zamin Chakkar
- I am a kind of coat that can easily be put on when wet. What am I?
Answers – Paint
- I appear everywhere except in the dark. What am I?
Answers – Light
Steps to Participate Festive Riddles Quiz on Amazon APP:
- First of all Install and Open the app.
- Now simply Sign in in the app.
- ON amazon app home screen You see Top Banner of Festive Quiz .
- Open this Quiz to see all detail.
- Now keep swiping Questions and start answering all 10 Questions.
- As you Give all answers you are eligible to Win festive quiz.
Important Points of festive Riddles Quiz :
There are a total of 1 (one) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th December 2017.
You need to fulfil the following eligibility criteria to enter the Contest:
(a) You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
(b) You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
(c) You have a billing address within the territory of India; and
(d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest.
Our employees, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren), and our affiliates, advisors, advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually. We will also post the winners names on this page by 15th December, 2017
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
- This Contest will commence on 27th September from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 15th October 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 10,000 credited monthly for 1 year, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 1,20,000 credited over a period of 12 months in parts of Rs. 10,000 each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
Labels: Spread me like a carpet if you must If you step on me though Ill turn to dust What am I?