How to Book Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Via Mobile (Very Easy Trick)
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Flipkart: In a launch event held on 23rd April, Asus launched its budget smartphone which is causing a heat at the moment in the smartphone industry. Since Asus is launching its two smartphone variants which are highly affordable and packed with tons of features and good specifications.
Tech reviewers like Technical Guruji and others are tagging it as Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Special Offer for Axis Bank Credit Card Users: You can avail additional 5% discount on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 by purchasing it using your credit card.
In this blog post, you will be getting the following contents –
- A brief summary of the product.
- How to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Successfully in Flipkart Flash Sale
- Few Tips and Tricks to book Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Chrome Extensions and Flash Sale Android Apps.
- Asus Extend Mobile Warranty Offer of Rs. 49
Table of Contents
All About Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
Max Pro M1 is powered by Android Oreo 8.1 with mostly stock Android experience and little bit tweak using Asus ZenUI.
An amazing screen size of 5.99 Inch Full HD+ display powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor with Adreno 509 GPU.
With such a display and powerful processor and GPU, Zenfone Max Pro M1 also holds 5-magnet speaker making your audio and visual experience to the top notch.
It has a metal body design with upper and bottom edges as plastic for network connectivity and similar purposes.
There are two variants of Max Pro M1 which are 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory and; another is 4GB RAM and 64GB internet storage space.
Both variants have an expandable memory support up to 2TB.
There is another variant of 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM which will be released later. With respect to colour, you will get two colour variants that are Black and Titanium Grey.
Both variants have same camera setup of 13MP + 5MP dual rear camera with 8MP front selfie camera which has the ability to take a perfect photo in all lighting conditions.
Talking about the similarities, both have a powerful battery backup of 5000 mAh which can last longer for 2 or more days at normal usage.
How to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 in Flash Sale
Buying smartphone in a flash sale is a headache where you need to be prepared with best and fast internet plan and super saint clicking power :P
Well, what if I tell you that you don’t have to continuously click on the place where Buy Now button will appear?
There are few tips and tricks and even browser scripts that can make your task automatic and you will be able to get hands-on with your desired product like a boss.
Now before going ahead with tips and tricks let me provide you with the details of Flipkart flash sale date and timing. We have also shared the price of both variants of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 in India.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 First Flash Sale Date
In the launch event, it was announced that Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 will be available for purchase on Flipkart shopping site.
Zenfone Max Pro M1 Mobile can be purchased in Flipkart Flash Sale. It may soon be available on other eCommerce sites like Amazon, Paytm, etc.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 First Flash Sale Date: 24Th May at 12 PM
We will update the next flash sale date here if you for some reason will not be able to buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 on the sale day.
Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price in India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (3GB + 32GB) = Rs. 10,999
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (4GB + 64GB) = Rs. 12,999
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 (6GB + 64GB) = Rs. 13,999 (Expected)
Tips to Buy Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Synchronize your Computer’s time with the Internet.
- Windows 10 Users: (I) Right click on Date & Time present in the bottom right corner of your display screen. (II) Now click on “Adjust date/time.” (III) Now scroll down and click on “Additional date, time & regional settings.” (IV) Under Date & Time heading, click on “Set the time and date.” (V) Now click on “Internet Time” tab. (VI) Click on “Change Settings…”. (VII) Tick mark on “Synchronize with an Internet time server.” (VIII) Select “time.nist.gov” in the server and click on “Update Now.” (IX) Finally, click on Ok.
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Users: (I) Right click on Date & Time present in the bottom right corner of your display screen. (II) Now click on “Adjust date/time”. (III) Now click on “Internet Time” tab. (IV) Click on “Change Settings…”. (V) Tick mark on “Synchronize with an Internet time server.” (VI) Select “time.nist.gov” in the server and click on “Update Now.” (VII) Finally, click on Ok.
- Smartphone Users: (I) Go to Settings and Click on Additional Settings (II) Click on “Date & time.” (III) Tick mark on “Automatic date & time.”
List of App / Chrome Extensions to Auto Buy Asus Zenfione Max Pro M1:
- Android App by Buyhutke
- Flash Sale Helper App by Jay Kapoor
- FlashSaleTricks Chrome Addon
- FlashSale AutoBuy by BuyDekhke
- FlipShope Chrome Extension
Asus is giving 1-year warranty for Zenfone Max Pro M1 which can be extended at a nominal price of just Rs. 49 as a promotional offer. This will normally cost you Rs. 999 but they are giving away this offer to make competition tougher for other smartphone brands.
You can use any of the above Android app or chrome extension to automate the buying process. These app or extension helps you to auto-buy the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 smartphone in Flash Sale using their coded script.
Labels: asus zenfione