Hey Guys UPI app Offer is On boom now days .Now again Axis Bank comes with New Axis UPI offer where By using their UPI app or Official App upi service You Get Rs 50 cash back on your Bank accounts.
Most Intresting Part is that this offer is valid every Bank accounts it means SBI ,PNB and all Other bank customer also Get 50 cash back on their 1st Transaction threw UPI app.So lets enjoy thsi deal Follow below steps to get 50 cash back.
Steps to avail offer on Axis pay UPI (All Banks supported):
Steps to avail offer on Axis Mobile:
Terms of This Offer:
1. The Offer is valid for all Axis Pay new users who would download, register and create VPA on the app. The user base includes Axis and Non-Axis account customers who would be in the eligible base and were sent the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
2. The Axis Mobile banking active user base and Internet banking active user base would be in the eligible base basis the official communication with respect of the offer by email/SMS.
3. User is required to download, register, login and create the VPA on Axis Pay followed by linking of an account to that VPA and verifying the account during the offer period in order to be eligible for the offer.
4. The user should have done his first debit transaction from his VPA linked to Axis Pay from 05th July, 2017 to 05th November, 2017. Any transaction done before and after the campaign date wouldn’t be eligible.
5. Only first transaction from the user’s app would be eligible for the offer. If the user is already registered and has done transactions before, such user wouldn’t be eligible. If the user is already registered but performs his first transaction during the campaign period, such user would be eligible.
6. This offer is non-transferrable to any other person and cannot be exchange with any other offer.
7. The Eligible User would be coming across the offer at Google Play store page, Facebook, Twitter etc.
8. Credit would be given to the users within a month after the campaign completion as per the campaign data which would include those users who have done his/her first transaction during the offer period.