We all have grown up watching ads on Chyawanprash and how it strengthens our immunity power. Our moms have ensured enough how consuming a spoon of Chyawanprash rejuvenates our bodies.
Chyawanprash is an Indian ayurvedic dietary supplement that is an amalgamation of varied herbs and spices.
It has multiple benefits which include protecting against diseases, promoting healthy aging, concentration, and stamina, and preserving immunity in our body.
Many Indian households consume Chyawanprash daily because it improves overall physical health and enhances the longevity of a person. It is a healthy supplement that is a rich source of vitamin C and is accredited with ample benefits.
Moreover, there are a lot of brands that endorse this antioxidant-rich supplement in the market. If you are in a dilemma, choose the best Chyawanprash brand in India.
Don’t worry because I have got you covered with all the vital information you need to know in this article. Here is a list of the best Chyawanprash in India for immunity.
List of Best Chyawanprash Brands In India
|Product Name||Best Price|
|Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special||Check Price|
|Dabur Sugar-Free Chyawanprash||Check Price|
|Zandu Chyawanprash Avaleha Jaggery||Check Price|
|Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron||Check Price|
|Organic India Chyawanprash||Check Price|
|Himalaya Herbal Chyawanprash||Check Price|
|Dabur Chyawanprash 2X/3X Immunity||Check Price|
|DR. VAIDYA’S Chyawanprash||Check Price|
|Zandu Sona Chandi Chyavanprash||Check Price|
|Baidyanath Junior Prash for Kids||Check Price|
Can we eat Chyavanprash in the summer?
According to Dr. Bhanu Sharma from Maharishi Ayurveda, you can consume Chyawanprash in any season to improve your immunity as our body requires adequate vitamins in summer. One of the main ingredients of Chyawanprash is Amla which has Sita (cold) properties and thus is good during the summer season.
Benefits of Consuming Chyawanprash
Before diving into the list of best Chyawanprash brands in India. Let’s get to know the multiple benefits of Chyawanprash.
- Boosts Immunity: Chyawanprash enhances immunity in our body. Because most of the Chyawanprash formula contains vitamin C which helps to increase the immune response in our body.
- Prevention of Cold: It fights off cough, cold, and seasonal infections. As a result, it is mostly recommended in winter to prevent seasonal weather allergies.
- Improves Brain Function: Regular intake of Chyawanprash will boost memory power and improve brain function. The antioxidant properties of chyawanprash have a beneficial effect on those with Alzheimer’s disease.
- Reduces Inflammation: Chyawanprash contains ayurvedic herbs and antioxidant properties which help to reduce inflammation and infections in our body.
- Strengthens the muscles and improves vitality: Chyawanprash offers a one-shot traditional remedy for strengthening the muscles to help you healthily gain weight. It is loaded with fiber and nutrients which promotes vitality to keep you stress-free and energetic throughout the day.
- Improves Digestive and Respiratory Issues: Chyawanprash is well known for its power-packed properties which help to enhance digestive and respiratory issues. It helps in preventing the formation of excessive acids in the stomach. Moreover, it also improves lung function, cough, and respiratory concerns.
Some of the other benefits include improving heart health, sharpening memory, enhancing fertility and libido, slowing the aging process, and aiding in weight loss to name a few.
Best Chyawanprash Brands in India 2023
All the best Chyawanprash in India 2023 mentioned below are free from preservatives, additives, chemicals, and artificial flavors.
1. Baidyanath Chyawanprash Special
Baidyanath Chyawanprash is one of the premium ayurvedic quality products from the Baidyanath brand.
It helps to improve your vitality, good health, and stamina.
It is made with 52 Ayurvedic essential herbs, ashwagandha, Chandan Shatavari, pipal, and other herb species.
It is one of the best chyawanprash brands in India that promotes digestion and builds strong resistance against common allergies.
- It is rich in vitamin C which boosts your immunity.
- It enhances your skin health.
- Baidyanath is a powerful brand with premium quality products.
- It is a well-known brand and has no added preservatives.
What I Like:
- It is a vegan product that is GMP and ISO-certified
- It is the best-selling of all time and is budget-friendly.
- It is free from allergens and protects you from weather changes and flu.
- It is suitable for all ages.
What I Dislike:
- It might taste sour for a few.
- It doesn’t mention whether it’s 100% free from harmful preservatives.
2. Dabur Sugar-Free Chyawanprash
Dabur sugar-free Chyawanprash is the savior and best Chyawanprash for diabetes. Dabur is one of the oldest-selling brands in India.
Firstly, this 900-gram is clinically tested and boosts immunity. It helps to build strength against common day-to-day infections like cough and cold.
It has Amla, Ashwagandha, Dashmul, and several other herbs and ayurvedic ingredients present in it.
These herbs help your body combat infections and prevent diseases.
- It has the regular goodness of Dabur Chyawanprash with no added sugar.
- It has a unique flavor and is safe for diabetic patients.
- This Chyawanprash is made with 40 Ayurvedic herbs.
- It improves strength and enhances energy.
What I Like:
- This Chyawanprash from Dabur improves resistive power in the body.
- It protects from illness and boosts immunity in diabetes.
- It has a delicious taste and is clinically tested and approved.
What I Dislike:
- It is an expensive product.
3. Zandu Chyawanprash Avaleha Jaggery
Another brand that is the best chyawanprash brand in India is Zandu in the Indian markets. It offers organic chyawanprash that not only improves immunity but also keeps you stress-free throughout the day.
It is made of jaggery which contains anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that offer numerous benefits.
It provides calcium to strengthen the bones and also improves respiratory health.
It is free from refined sugar and contains 39 herbs that enhance muscle strength and reduce stress.
- It is an organic brand that has high authority for its quality.
- It helps to boost your immunity, muscle strength, etc.
- It is scientifically proven with 2 times immunity booster.
- It is enriched with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dosage: 1 to 2 tsp daily with milk.
What I Like:
- This chyawanprash from the Zandu brand is the best chyawanprash for immunity.
- It is safe to consume for all ages.
- It is a vegan product and has no added refined sugar.
- It comes at an affordable price.
What I Dislike:
4. Patanjali Special Chyawanprash with Saffron
Patanjali is a popular brand FMCG company backed by yoga guru Ramdev baba. It manufactures completely ayurvedic dietary and vegetarian products for all ages.
This chyawanprash product from Patanjali has more than 40+ ayurvedic formulas.
It is one of the best chyawanprash for adults and kids. It provides ample anti-oxidants to the body and generates purified blood flow.
It supports the respiratory system and rejuvenates your body with strength.
- This chyawanprash provides essential nutrients and has many health properties.
- Consume a cup of lukewarm milk twice daily.
- It helps to protect the body from harmful toxic elements in the body.
- It contains herbal ingredients which are rich in antioxidant properties.
What I Like:
- It is beneficial in memory loss and maintains overall health.
- It is best chyawanprash without preservatives.
- It is made with minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
What I Dislike:
- Consult your doctor if you are allergic to any ingredients.
- It’s not sugar-free.
5. Organic India Chyawanprash
Organic India Chyawanprash is a true elixir to health. It is certified organic and is the best chyawanprash for immunity.
It is made using 44 ayurvedic herbs with Amalaki as the base. It also contains powerful blends of herbs and uses 100% natural vegetarian ingredients which are rich in antioxidants.
It improves heart flow, and skin glow and strengthens the immune system.
It is one of the best chyawanprash in India for asthma. It helps in better digestion and maintains moisture balance in the lungs as well.
- This chyawanprash purifies the blood and reduces cough and asthma.
- It has a powerful blend of 44 herbs.
- It rejuvenates, strengthens, and nourishes the body.
- It is made with organic products and ingredients.
- It helps to provide strength, stamina, and youthful energy.
What I Like:
- It purifies the blood flow and eliminates toxins from the lungs.
- It also helps in nourishing the brain cells.
- It eases constipation and promotes the immune system.
What I Dislike:
- It is not recommended for diabetic patients.
- It has a bitter taste too.
6. Himalaya Herbal Chyawanprash
The Himalaya herbal Chyawanprash is the best for kids to increase immunity. It helps to keep you energized all the time. It is a famous brand that has the largest consumer goods all across India.
It has a combination of sweet, sour, and pungent tastes and is made of 100% vegetarian ingredients. It helps ensure body functioning and prevents frequent ailments.
This chyawanprash is enriched with more than 30 herbs.
It can be consumed throughout all seasons and is known for its therapeutic properties. It is highly beneficial for people with allergies and asthma.
- It is one of the best dietary supplements to increase immunity.
- It has quality herbs that improve proper digestion.
- It contains more than 30 ayurvedic herbs.
- It is a 100% vegetarian product.
What I Like:
- It is an affordable-friendly product.
- It has the inclusion of Amalki which offers both antioxidants and vitamin C
- It keeps digestive disorders at bay.
- It prevents infections and energizes the body.
- It has a good shelf life and is low in sugar.
What I Dislike:
- It might not taste suitable for a few due to its sour and pungent taste with a bit of sweetness in it.
Buyer’s Guide on How to Select The Best Chyawanprash
Here are some of the essential factors to consider or check before buying the best Chyawanprash brand in 2023.
- Available Variants: Today there are tons of variant options available in Chyawanprash, which range from special immunity, and special formulations for kids to sugar-free jars of chyawanprash.
- Price: The second thing that comes to our mind is the price of the product. There are different prices set in the market by other brands which are more or less but they all do the same work.
- Ingredients: Chyawanprash contains ayurvedic and natural ingredients, which are responsible for Strengthening our body with immunity, increasing our stamina, and keeping us away from stress and seasonal infections. So it’s always beneficial to check for key ingredients like amla, ashwagandha, neem, Shatavari, mulethi, etc.
- Taste: While focusing on the ingredients of the best chyawanprash for adults. It is important to focus on taste because chyawanprash has a mixed taste of sourness, and tang with a hint of sugar. Make sure to check the sugar quantity in the product before buying. There are top brands like Dabur, Patanjali, Zandu, etc. which also make sugar-free chyawanprash. You can opt for them if you are looking for the best chyawanprash for diabetes.
- Packaging and Shelf Life: Chyawanprash is formulated with organic extracts and natural herbs that are completely free from chemicals. Make sure you purchase the product which comes in glass or at least plastic bottles. Refrain from buying it when it comes in any metal container.
Most of the best chyawanprash brands in India have a shelf life of between 24 to 36 months. So it’s best to pick it up before the expiry date as you will be using the product for about 2 months.
5. Safed Chandana
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the right time to consume Chyawanprash?
Chyawanprash can be consumed on an empty stomach or after 3 hours of dinner. You can take it with milk or water if you don’t like its sour taste.
Is Chyawanprash good for health?
Chyawanprash has immense health benefits that help you stay stress-free and energetic throughout the day. Regular consumption will help you in boosting your immunity and metabolism.
Is organic Chyawanprash consumed by diabetic patients?
Yes, Organic Chyawanprash has wide variants like sugar-free options. This one can be easily consumed by diabetic patients.
How many calories does one spoonful of Chyawanprash contain?
One spoonful of Chyawanprash contains less than 50 calories.
Which Chyawanprash is best for kids?
Dabur chyawanprash is one of the best chyawanprash for kids. Because it is enriched with vitamin C, Vitamin A, iron, and calcium.
Can I eat chayawanprash during summer?
Yes, you can eat Chyawanprash during the summer as it is an herbal dietary supplement that can be consumed year-round for its potential health benefits.
Is Chyawanprash good in summer or winter?
Chyawanprash is typically consumed year-round to support overall health, but it may be especially beneficial during winter to boost immunity against cold and flu, thanks to its traditional Ayurvedic ingredients.
What are the side effects of Chyawanprash in summer?
Chyawanprash may cause mild digestive discomfort in some individuals during the hot summer months, but overall, it is generally safe to consume in moderation during this season.
Can chayawanprash be eaten with milk?
Yes, Chyawanprash can be consumed with milk. It is commonly mixed with milk to enhance its taste and nutritional benefits.
Can we chayawanprash in fever?
It is generally safe to consume chyawanprash during a fever, as it contains immune-boosting herbs that may help support your body’s recovery. However, if you have specific dietary restrictions or concerns, it’s advisable to consult a healthcare professional for personalized advice.
So with this, I have concluded the best chyawanprash brands in India. Adding chyawanprash to our daily routine has potential benefits by protecting our bodies.
Altogether I can say chyawanprash is made with highly nutritious and potent ingredients that help to detoxify our body.
In my view, the top 6 brands in this article are the best chyawanprash brands in India in 2023. I hope you have understood the importance of chyawanprash to live a healthy life.