Bsnl Reduces Their Rs 446 Plan Validity In Kerla Circle, Bsnl (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) an Indian state-owned telecommunications company, Founded in 15 September 2000 Made Changes In their earlier announced Rs 446 Plan.
Prior,The Validity of This Plan is 84 Days But Now the legitimacy is Reduced to 70 Days only For Kerla Circle. Furthermore, This Rs 446 Plan gives 1GB High Speed Data each day and boundless voice calls to any other region.
Old Bsnl Customers who had just settled on This Plan before fourth Jan 2018 Can appreciate This Plan with 84 Days legitimacy. This change will influence Only the new Users who are opting For this Plan Now. These progressions Applicable For 90 Days from the date of execution.
Once Your Plan Offers Ended You will be Charged As earlier Cost of 50 Paise every moment and Data charges will be 3 Paise per KB.
Further, In This Plan you will get full talktime on Recharging With Full talktime Recharge Of Rs 500 to Rs 1100, Rs 2000, Rs 2200, Rs 2500, and Rs. 3000 Etc. As Per The most recent Month Report Bsnl is Upgrading Their Network To Provide 4G Services in Some Parts Of Kerla. Bsnl is Yet To Reveal The Launch of 4G Services.
Steps To Recharge With BSNL Rs 446 Plan :
Method One –
- Visit Your Nearest Bsnl Retailer
- Ask Them To Recharge Your Bsnl Sim Card With Rs 446
- Tell You Mobile Number to Them
- After Recharge You will Get Confirmation Message
- Enjoy Benefits
Method Two –
- Download Paytm || Freecharge
- Or Any Other App
- Install and Open These Apps
- Make a Bsnl Recharge Of Rs 446
- Use Paytm Coupons || Or Freecharge Coupons
- Pay Amount Through Various Methods
- That’s it!!
- Offer is valid from 4th January 2018.
- Bsnl Rs 446 Plan Validity Reduced From 84 Days to 70 days.
- Validity is Effected Only in Kerla Circle.
- Old Bsnl Customer who had opted for this plan Before Fourth January 2018 will get Validity of 84 Days.
- Customer will Get 1GB Data Per Day & Unlimited Voice Calling.
- Customer will be Charged For Voice calls in Roaming.
Do you Have Another query? Let Us Know In Comments.
Labels: bsnl kerala plan 446