Hello everyone out there who are reading our this article, its always a pleasure having regular users like you. In this article I’m going to introduce about Amazon Denim Fest held on 25th March and will be up till 29th March 2017. Amazon denim fest providing upto flat 60% discount in these days and along with this it has a loot deal as well. With every purchase you’ll get rs 500 amazon pay balance back as a term cashback.
Amazon denim fest giving away flat Rs 500 cashback on each purchase with particular offer label and the cashback will reflect in your respective amazon accounts wallet aka amazon pay balance. The offer is Live for 5 days, but we recommend you to grab it asap, because variety of products will keep reducing as the clock ticks..
Related offer you may love :- Get Rs 100 Cashback On Amazon Pay Balance Top Up
Steps to Get ₹500 Amazon Pay Balance
Contents Of This Post
- First of all, you need to visit offer page.. Master Link | Men | Women | Boys | Girls
- Keep scrolling and check the products you love. Set filter low to high price if you want to go through lowest product
- Now add product to your cart, kindly please check for this label. It should be available on product page
- Login/Sign up
- Complete the transaction with your suitable payment method. i.e credit/debit card, net banking etc
- Voila !! You are now eligible for free rs 500 amazon pay balance which will credited to your account by 15th May 2017
- One person can avail this offer maximum 2 times, i.e ₹500 + ₹500 = ₹1000 ( 2 Transactions)
Terms & Conditions
- This Offer will commence on March 25, 2017 and continue till March 29, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”) unless extended or revoked by the Seller at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
- Subject to these Offer Terms, the Benefit will be credited to the Amazon.in account of the eligible Purchasers on or before May 15 2017
- This Offer can be availed by a Purchaser only twice i.e. a Purchaser cannot avail a Benefit/ Amazon Pay Balance worth more than INR 1000 per Amazon.in account per Purchaser.
- Visit here to check official detailed terms & conditions