Hello, readers, earticleblog is back to help you again. Today we will tell you how to delete unnecessary photos in Whatsapp. We all have many useless pictures in our device but we don’t have time to delete it or some are lazy to delete. So here we will tell you how to directly delete it from Whatsapp. So go through the full article to know details.
Through Whatsapp, we can chat through messages, send and receive pictures, videos, etc. We get plenty pictures but we don’t delete it. So now its time to delete all those unnecessary photos from your smartphone.
Table of Contents
How to Delete Useless Photos in WhatsApp?
The method of deleting useless photos is very easy. Just follow the steps by given guide.
First Stop The Automatic Downloading
Those who have low Internal Storage, you can stop automatic download media in whatsapp. This will help you in getting less pictures or videos in your phone. You can choose which picture you want to see and can download it. By Default, Whatsapp, automatically downloads all the media in your device. You must stop this.
- Step 1. Open the Whatsapp on your smartphone and click on Settings.
- Step 2. From settings, click on “Data and Storage usage”
- Step 3. Then click on “When using mobile data”.
- Step 4. Then unselect, audios, videos, photos and documents.
- Step 5. Do the same process for Wifi and Roaming.
Yes, You are done! After doing this whatsapp will not save any media untill you want it.
Steps to Delete Useless Photos in WhatsApp Automatically:
Using Gallery Doctor
By Using Gallery doctor, you can clean your phone and the storage of the device can be free. It is the fastest photo cleaner app which identifies the same and bad photos in your device gallery.
To Use Gallery Doctor, follow the given steps:
- Step 1: Firstly, download Gallery Doctor app on your device and install it.
- Step 2: After installing it, open the app. The screen will show you skin option, click on it and continue.
- Step 3: Then wait for 10-15 seconds, the app will scan all the useless pictures.
- Step 4: After scanning is done, your screen will be like this:
- Step 5: Now, check bad photos, similar photos, and WhatsApp photos. You can choose photos which you want to delete.
This method is very easy as you can set up your Whatsapp account to delete all the useless photos. You receive plenty of images or may have sent it before. Everything will be done automatically, and once this function is active, you must see that all the useless pictures are deleted on time.
If you want to keep all the photos then turn off the function above the function.
Hope this article is helpful for you. Try this method once and share your views with us by commenting below. Stay tuned to us for more updates.