Diwali is near So diwali offers is raing on daily basis and Earticleblog is here to Give you all offers on single place.In this offer Festival Popular Oxigen Wallet Service giving Bumper Offer to it’s User Send Rs 21 to your Friends and Get Rs 51 cash back in your Oxigen wallet.
This is really cool offers if you have long friend circel exchange Rs 21 with your friends and Get Rs 51 cash back and after receiving cash back you can collect all cash back in single place and make shopping or use wallet service where it is supported.
If you receive error in sending Money try to send in night or early morning.
Steps To send Rs 21 and Get Rs 51 Cash Back On This Diwali :-
- First of all Download Oxigen Wallet App Android | Windows | iOS
- Now Login or Create a New account in Oxigen app.
- Now Go to Left side menu and Add Rs 21 cash from your payment medium or If you have all ready Rs 21 balance then go to next step.
- After adding Balance Now come on oxigen Home screen and click Send Money.
- Now enter amount Rs 21 and in next step select Friends on the list.
(Your Friend also a Oxygen Member)
- If you do’t have a Friend the you can also Send Us your Rs 21 money to get Rs 51 cash back.Our Oxigen Number is 8447176413.
- After sending Rs 21 Cash wait Few hours you will receive Rs 51 wallet cash in Oxigen wallet with sms Notification.
Trick to Convert Oxigen Cashback Into Bank Through Freecharge :
- Goto Freecharge, Login Your Account
- Initiate Recharge Worth Rs 51
- Select Wrong Circle & Network [Most Important]
- Proceed to Payment
- Select Payment Method As Oxigen Wallet [Goto Other -> Cash Card -> Oxi Money]
- Complete Transaction
- It’ll Fail Within Seconds & You Get Refund In Freecharge Account
- You Can Transfer Your Money Into Bank From Freecharge
- Collect All Cashback In Same Freecharge Account In Same Way
Important Points :-
- This is official Offer By Oxigen wallet.
- Still No terms are clear By oxigen.
- We are not forcing to send money in our numbers you can use your Friend Number.
- Your friend Must Oxigen wallet customer t get Rs 51 cash back.
- Customer needs to do a Peer to Peer ”Send Money” transaction (“Transaction”) of Rs.21 or above to get Rs.51 Cash back through the Oxigen Wallet App.
- This offer is valid from 30th October 2015 to 13th November 2015.
- The Peer to Peer send money transaction can be done across all channels including contact to contact, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and email.
- Any Transaction of less than Rs.21 shall not be eligible for the cash back.
- Customer is eligible to receive the cash back once during the offer period. The first eligible transaction during the offer period shall receive the cash back.
- To be eligible for the cash back, the sender and receiver must be an Oxigen Wallet customer. In case the receiver is not an Oxigen Wallet user he/she must open an Oxigen wallet account and accept the money.
- If the receiver does not open an Oxigen Wallet within 7 days from the date of 1st eligible send Money Transaction (during the campaign), the money will be returned to the sender in their account and shall not be eligible for any cashback.
- Cash back will be processed within 48 hours from the time of a successful transaction.
- In the event the cashback is not processed within 48 hours, customer may write to email@example.com within 1 week from the date of transaction. Claims after this period shall not be entertained by Oxigen.
- Cashback offer is not valid if the receiver sends money back to the sender.
- Received cashback amount cannot be used for money transfer activities such as Ask Money, Send Money, Money Transfer to bank.
- Oxigen reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the offer at anytime without prior notice to its customers.
- Oxigen wallet reserves the right to deny the offer to any customer who is not eligible.
- This offer is subject to force majeure terms.
- In no event the aggregate liability of Oxigen arising under this offer shall exceed the value of cashback a customer is entitled to receive under this offer.
- Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.