Hello, readers, we are back with a new article of downloading a video from Twitter. Most of them want to download a video from Twitter but don't know how to do it. Am I right? So, now you don't need to worry as we have got a solution for you all and you can easily download the video.
On Facebook, you can save videos to watch them offline but this feature is not available on Twitter. So we have brought a tricky method to download the video from Twitter without using any app.
How to Download Twitter Videos On Android And PC!
Even though lots of app and extension are available for Android. If you want you can try the Extension and App for Google chrome if not we have another method which doesn't require a download, no installation, which means you just need to copy and paste. So, go ahead and read the full article to see how to download Twitter videos.
Given below are the steps to download the Twitter Video for Android smartphones and PC.
Steps To Download Twitter Videos From Android app:-
- 1. The first step is easy, you just have to download the Twitter and make a new account or if you already have an account then log in.
- 2. Now search the video which you want to download it.
- 3. Click on the video and find the URL of the video. Copy the URL to Clipboard.
- 4. Now open Google Chrome or a local browser.
- 5. Go to the link Savevideo.me / en.savefrom.net and paste the copied URL in URL box.
- 6. That's it! Your downloading will start and you must wait till the download complete's.
- 7. Now you can enjoy the video!!
IF you are using Computer then you can either use Internet download manager or can just follow the above step. After copying the URL, you will get the downloaded video into your Local downloads folder.
So, isn't this easy to download the Twitter video? Come on guys now download the video you want. Share your views with us by commenting below. Stay tuned to us for more updates.