Unable to send post SMS in BSNL? Don’t worry it’s just you. Many users have been facing the issue.
But not anymore.
We have mentioned every possible solution to send PORT SMS and get Porting UPC code so you can port out to different operator easily.
After reading this you will be able to solve the problem for sure because my self tested all the methods.
What are you waiting for?
How To Fix Port SMS Not Sending in BSNL
There might be multiple reasons that you are unable to send SMS from your BSNL SIM card.
Let’s find out the reasons and the solution.
#1 Reason: Deactivated SMS Service
This could be a reason for the SMS not sending. If you are not sending any SMS in the last 6 months then your SMS service can be deactivated.
BSNL itself deactivates your SMS service.
How to solve it:
- Firstly, you need to call BSNL customer support.
- Here are the numbers 1503 and 1800-180-1503′
- Call them and ask them to activate the SMS service on your number.
- They will do it.
#2 Reason 2: Wrong SMS Center Number
Sometimes SMS center numbers changed due to some reasons.
Don’t worry, you can reset your SMS Center number.
Here’s how to do it:
- First of all, go to your phone’s message settings.
- Here you can see the message center number.
- Now call BSNL number customer care to reconfirm the SMS center number.
- They will give the correct information.
#3 Reason: LTE Only
If you are using 4G/LTE only, then it can be a reason that you are unable to send SMS on BSNL. Currently BSNL running 2G/3G services only so check mobile setting network option to fix it.
How to resolve it:
- Go to your phone’s Network Settings.
- Now change LTE/4G only to 2G/3G.
- Then try sending an SMS from your BSNL number.
- If not work, restart your phone and try again.
Want To Port Other Network SIM then check this guide : Port BSNL ,AIRTEL ,VI networks SIM to JIO Via Online MNP Process
#4 Reason: New BSNL SIM
If your BSNL is new then you can’t send SMS before 24 hours. It is very small information but useful info.
You need to wait for 24 hours, then try sending the SMS. It takes 24 hours to activate a new BSNL SIM.
#5 Make Valid Recharge Plan
I have seen many BSNL SIM card holder not recharged their number and still using their phone as secondary number and time of Porting they try to send Port SMS but it will not sent because you do’t have recharge pack.
After Jio,airtel & Vi BSNL also working on recharge pack their is no lifetime validity plan any more.
At the time of Porting make sure you have Valid Recharge plan who gives validity and SMS sending facility.
#6 Do Small Recharge of Main Balance
Many BSNL SIM card holder doing small recharge pack for porting only and still not able to send Porting SMS to 1900.
The main reason of that BSNL use main balance to send SMS not recharge pack SMS.
How to resolve it:
- Do Small Recharge of Rs 10 .
- Now send SMS it will cut balance from Rs 10.
- Now SMS will send & You will receive Porting Code.
How To Send Port SMS in BSNL :
Placing Porting request is very easy but knowing how to send port message in right format is important. Below i have given steps to send right port instruction to right number.
- Open your SMS app.
- Now type a new message “PORT space (your 10-digit mobile number)”.
- Send it to 1900.
- Now you will receive your UPC code.
After placing port message and successfully receiving UPC code go to network store and hand over UPC code.
After doing KYC you will get new sim and after three days your new sim in new network activated successfully.
These are some of the common reasons why you can’t send SMS on your BSNL number.
I have shared some actionable tips on how can you fix BSNL SMS not sending problem.
After troubleshooting by reading my tips i am certain that you can send port sms successfully in BSNL.