Flipkart :- Grab Rs. 100 Flipkart Voucher For Free.
Flipkart is an e-commerce company founded in 2007 by Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal. The company is registered in Singapore, but has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. Flipkart has launched its own product range under the name “DigiFlip” with products including tablets, USBs, and laptop bags and many more. Flipkart now employs more than 33000 people. Flipkart allows payment methods such as cash on delivery, credit or debit card transactions, net banking, e-gift flipkart voucher and card swipe on delivery. Flipkart recently completed the second edition of Big Billion Sale held between October 13 and 17.
- Many of you are getting attracted towards online shopping these days. Since its the easiest way to get the awesome deal just by clicking few buttons. Here Flipkart presents a offer in which you can get free voucher of Flipkart worth Rs. 100 by purchasing books worth Rs.300. After getting voucher you can buy anything you like on Flipkart with those credits.
How to get Rs.100 Flipkart voucher :-
- CLICK HERE to go to offer page in flipkart app.
- Go to books section.
- Select any books you want to buy , make sure it is more than or equal to Rs.300.
- Login/signup for an account.
- Complete your transaction.
- Now, wait for voucher arrival.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Get a Flipkart Electronic Gift Voucher Worth Rs.100 on purchase of any Book till 7th January 2016.
- Customers will receive Gift Voucher for one complete order alone, i.e. only one gift voucher can be availed per email id.
- Customers need to log-in to the Flipkart app to be eligible for the gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers will be issued 30 days after the purchase is made.
- Cancellation of an individual item will cancel entire order. No gift voucher will be issued in such a case.
- Offer is not valid on e-books.Offer is valid on selected products only.
Thanks For subscribing Us.
Want any kind of help please contact us .
© EarticleBlog 2015 – All rights reserved