Welcome Readers ,
As we all know that Credit Cards are most convenient way for online shopping and its being preferred by shoppers because of Reward points & discount offered by Merchant side .
From past year , We’ve seen that most of Discount schemes are offered only on EMI Transactions , And continuing EMI Transaction attracts various charges later Like Processing Fees , GST On interest charges etc .
So in some cases , We need to Cancel or Foreclose the EMI Loan to avoid hectic of paying in installments . We are going to cover every possible ways through which you can Foreclose the EMI Of your ICICI Bank Credit Card .
EMI On ICICI Bank card can be foreclose till 16th day of EMI generation period , After that extra charges would be levied .
Risk Associated With EMI Cancellation :
Obviously , We have to know about Risk Factor which comes on EMI Cancellation . Yes , ICICI Bank will surely Close or Terminate your ICICI Card permanently if they will notice unusual cancellations of EMI from your Credit Card since Bank always wants Consumers to use Individual Credit Cards for personal use only . So , I will also suggest not to do Bulk EMI Cancellations on your Credit Cards .
To Know EMI Foreclosure Charges Of Each And Every Card Please Check Cardwise EMI Cancellation Charges
1 . Foreclose EMI through iMobile Application :
As iMobile is available for both ios and android users , Its very convenient for the users to raise EMI Cancellation request via iMobile App .
- First of all , Navigate to iPal Chatbot on iMobile Application . Click on 3 Horizontal stripes from top left corner to find navigation menu .
- After clicking on iPal Type Or Enter ” Credit Card ” as query
- Then choose Service For Existing Credit Card option from Menu there .
- Now , Click on EMI On Credit Card option and it’ll show all the EMIs that are currently running on your ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Now , Choose the EMI that you wish to Foreclose before the tenure completion .
2. Foreclose EMI Through NetBanking :
One just needs the access the internet to raise EMI Closure request from anywhere .
Requirements : Internet | Internet Banking Credentials | 5 Minutes Time
- First of all Visit ICICI Official Internet Banking Website carefully
- Then navigate to Credit Cards under Cards & Loans option
- Credit Card portal will show up on the screen , Click on EMI Existing option
- Now , Select the EMI that you wish to Close or Cancel and then proceed with Cancel option
- Done ! The selected EMI Will get closed within 24-48 working hours
3. Cancel/Close EMI By Calling Customer Care :
Phone call is one of the preferred communication mode for the most of people , One can also Call The ICICI Toll Free Number in order to get his/her EMI Cancelled by talking to ICICI Representatives .
- First of all , Dial 18001080 from your Mobile
- Then choose Credit Card option by pressing dedicated key
- Now choose option on IVR to talk to Credit Card Customer Care
- Request Customer Care to take a request for EMI Cancellation
- Done ! You’ll receive service request number by SMS & Email
Final Words :
So you might have got all answers related to EMI Cancellation on ICICI Bank Credit Cards and ways to raise the cancellation request for it . Thanks for your valuable time given on scrolling our blog .