Hey Guys we are back with exclusive offer where you get Free Medium Meal on minimum spends of Rs.349 on McD outlets so if you are planning to hang out grab this free offer and enjoy Free Medium Meal and you can grab unmediated free meal coupon by registering different mobile number.
Table of Contents
What’s The Offer?
Get McDonald's- Medium Meal Free to get this you have to register on timespoints website and create new account with EARTICLE refer code so you get Points which you can use to reddem coupon.
Step to Get FREE Medium Meal from McD Via TimesPoints:
USE REFERRAL CODE EARTICLE TO GET 100 BONUS TIMESPOINTS ON SIGNUP Process!
- First of all, see the deal here http://bit.ly/36OtPKk & log-in or signup.
- Complete your profile if you haven’t already to get 120+ BONUS POINTS INSTANTLY!
- Refer TimesPoints to your friends http://bit.ly/3985f8V & get 100 Bonus TimesPoints for each referral.
- Earn more Points by reading news/articles, watching videos on Times Of India, NavBharat Times.
- Now visit for TimesPoints FREE MEDIUM MEAL McD offer
- You will see Offer details like: McDonald's Get A Medium Meal Free
- Click on Redeem Button
- A confirmation will pop up. Click on Redeem
- You will get your code once you click redeem. Use this code online to order from McD here https://short.klippd.in/ad41
- Share your Redemption Experience video on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you video passes general terms & conditions, you can WIN Rs.300 BookMyShow Discount Voucher!
Terms & Conditions:
- Get A Medium Meal Free On Purchase Of Rs.349 (Excluding Premium Meal).
- Offer is valid till 31st March 2020.
- Offer Valid on App, Web & Msite.
- Offer Applicable on minimum spends of Rs.349.
- Offer applicable on regular and advance orders.
- Offer can be redeemed by a user once per day.
- Code not valid on payments done using McGold.
- Valid in Mumbai, Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai, Nasik, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda and Indore.
- Valid on Cash on Delivery or Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Merchant / TimesPoints reserves the right to withdraw, modify, cancel, change the offer at any point of time without prior notice and at their sole discretion.