YouTube Red (now YouTube Premium) is one of the most popular streaming services out there. Millions upon millions of people like to watch youtube videos on it every single day.
YouTube premium is available for a monthly fee of Rs 129, and while some people don’t have a problem with spending this amount, there are others who simply can’t afford it. Plus, you gotta admit that paying Rs 129 every month just to watch youtube videos? That’s quite the rip off.
Youtube Premium Benefits :
YouTube Premium is Youtube’s new paid service that features ad-free music, video streaming with no ads, background play and offline viewing.
- Totally AD-Free
- Free Video Download & Play
- Background Play
- Free Youtube Music Premium
The Youtube premium free subscription comes with a 7 day trial to 3 Months Trial period where you can watch Youtube premium videos for free before being charged.
What are the Cost of Youtube Premium Plans:
- Rs 129 Per Month for individual youtube premium account.
- Rs 189 Per month for family plan where you can add 5 family members in the plan.
- Rs 79 Per month for students.
This article will show you how to activate Youtube’s free YouTube Premium service on your Youtube app plus methods to get the youtube premium subscription by using different apps reward system.
How to Activate Free Youtube Premium Service:
-First open the Youtube app and sign in with your account.
-Tap on the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen to open up the menu.
-Scroll down and tap on “Subscription.”
-Tap on “Youtube Premium” and then on “Start your free trial.”
-You’ll be prompted to enter your credit card information.
-Youtube uses the same billing method as Youtube Red, so if you have a Youtube Red subscription, don’t worry about it being charged twice since these charges will automatically cancel each other out upon expiry of trial period.
If not already signed up for Youtube red, you will be prompted to do so.
-After you’ve entered your credit card information, tap on “Continue.”
-You will then be asked to agree to the Youtube premium terms of service. After reading through them, if you agree, tap on “I Agree” and then on “Start Trial.”
You’ve now activated Youtube’s free trial for the Youtube Premium service. If you decide that you don’t want to continue with the subscription after the trial period is over, be sure to cancel it so that you’re not automatically charged.
To do this, open up the Youtube app and tap on “Subscription.” Tap on “Youtube Premium” and then on “Cancel Trial.”
Methods To Get Youtube Premium Paid Subscription For Free :
1- Flipkart Super Points
Flipkart is one of the most popular shopping app in India where we can doing shopping regular intervals and we earning super points on every shopping .
From this super points you can claim free youtube premium or any other gifts for free.
Step to Claim Free Youtube premium via Flipkart Super Points:
- Go to flipkart app & login with your numbers.
- Now go to flipkart plus zone (app menu).
- On plus zone search youtube premium offers.
- You can find all youtube offers in reward section.
- Now here you can claim 1 month to 3 month youtube premium subscription.
- You can claim this subscription via flipkart plus super point.
(Plus super point you can get via flipkart shopping)
- You can keep shopping & earn free points which you can redeem in Youtube premium subscription each month.
2- My Airtel App
MyAirtel app is popular recharge & bill payment app for all operator in India. They have introduced airtel thanks section where airtel app rewarding its users with lots of freebie .
In this thanks offer myairtel app giving 3 months free youtube premium codes for free.
Step to Claim Free Youtube premium via MyAirtel app:
- First you need to install airtel thanks app and login via number.
- Now do recharge or bill payment above Rs 300*.
- Now go to menu >> then airtel thanks section.
- Here you will see your reward and check now button.
- Now click on check now button >>Pick your reward scratch card.
- Click on it and see you get 3 month YT premium codes or not.
- If yes then claim it if not showing skip the card and re click on check now button.
- Claim when you see 3-month free YT subscription .
3- Growfitter App
Growfitter is popular fitness app which giving free growfitter points on your daily activity . This fitness app track your mobile movement when you walk ,run or exercise and based on your activity you earn free points which you can redeem in getting free youtube premium subscription .
4- Get Free YouTube 3 Month Premium Subscription!
Follow these steps:
- 1. Open Youtube Desktop app.
- 2. Scroll down and click on the “3 Month Free” offer (Make sure to check it).
- 3. Select UPI as the payment option
- 4. Enter your PhonePe UPI ID.
- 5. You will receive a Rs.129 Auto Pay Request.
- 6. Enter your UPI PIN to complete the payment. (Don’t worry, ₹129 won’t be debited)
- 7. Your 3-month free premium will be activated within 5 minutes.
- 1. Open the PhonePe App.
- 2. Go to Profile > Auto Pay Settings.
- 3. Select Google Play Option and click on Remove to cancel AutoPay settings.
- 4. You won’t be charged any money after the free trial deactivates.
Note: If the 3 Month Free offer doesn’t appear, try changing your Gmail account. Enjoy unlimited premium YouTube access!
That’s it guys we have cover how you can get free youtube premium subscription officially plus other third party reward methods too.
We are update this article with more latest method of getting free youtube premium subscription .