Freecharge offers many coupon codes every week but we can only use them once due to there device restriction. They secure there coupon code to be used only once per mobile / device. But…
Request: I request all other blogger / webmaster friends to kindly add credit by giving Earticleblog’s link in your post if you share this post on your blog / site. Thank you :)
Steps To Use Freecharge Coupon Codes Multiple Times:
Contents Of This Post
Trick 1: [Tested & 100% Working]
- Clear data of Freecharge (Settings->Application manager->Freecharge->Clear data)
- Again go to Settings.
- Click on Accounts (Scroll Down To Accounts).
- Click on Google.
- Now click on Ads.
- Click on “Reset advertising ID“.
- Now click on “Ok” when prompted.
- Now login to another Freecharge account and use coupon code again.
What About Debit Card:
Trick 2: [TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK]
As all know that freecharge is became intelligent by tracking IMEI no. of users and due to which we cannot use same code again on same device even if we change the id but do below given steps to use coupon again-
1. Take your android mobile which has MTK processor. [Most Important]
2. Install MTK Engineering software from Google play store – Download Link.
3. Open MTK Engineer software.
4. Go to MTK Setting -> Connectivity -> Cds information -> Radio information -> Phone 1
5. There you will see a box where AT+ filled up already. You have to enter “p” keyword in that box.
7. After selecting it enter your IMEI no in that like this format AT+EGMR=1,7,”911306751014453″ 8. Click on the button below box SEND AT COMMAND.
9. NOW first TURN on the airplane mode and then turn off the airplane mode.
6. Now you will see that your IMEI no is changed.
By this method u can use freecharge unlimited times code again on mobile. Please note that every time use different imei like change the last digit of your IMEI series.
Note: We here by state that these steps are for educational purpose. We are not responsible for your act using this.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Similar Free Recharge Tricks & Offers:
Labels: freecharge device bypass