Gaana App for PC, Gaana Download for PC: The one necessary thing that must be part our daily routine is music. With so much choas and mental health issues going around, music serves the purpose of self healing.
Infact, I am listening to Deep Focus music on Spotify while writing this content on Gaana for PC.
Working professionals tends to unwillingly move towards stressful environment and little bit of music from Gaana app or similar music app might help you with calm mind which then translates to work with passion.
Listening to soft melodies or lofi beats while working can actually help in more productivity and hence Gaana App for PC comes into picture.
But you may ask why not just use gaana.com website instead? Well, you can but having a music app for PC or Laptop makes the “download music and listen offline” thing possible.
About Gaana App for PC
Gaana app is a free songs platform that offers unlimited music streaming on smartphone or computer.
When it comes to streaming music on PC or Laptop, you need an Android emulator software that allows you to run apps like Gaana on PC.
All you need is an APK file for Gaana Android app and install that app inside any Android emulator like Bluestacks to have the experience of mobile app on PC.
You can free download apk file from various sources like APKPure.
Features of Gaana App on PC
- You can enjoy ad-free access to India’s largest collection of songs with Gaana Plus on PC.
- Download latest MP3 songs and listen them offline on your personal computer or laptop while working.
- Stream music in HD sound quality that makes music touch your heart.
- Create your own list of favorite songs like old songs list 1970 inside My Music section.
- You get an access to curated playlist by music experts if you want to try something new.
- Ability to sync music across multiple devices like smartphone, gaana app on pc or other devices for Gaana Plus user.
- Listen to radio mirchi on your Laptop using Gaana PC app.
Gaana PC App Details & APK Download
|App Name||Gaana for PC|
|App Size||31 MB|
|Developer||Gamma Gaana Ltd|
You will require this APK file while using Android emulator but you can also download Gaana app on PC using Google Playstore app provided inside emulator.
How to Install Gaana App on Windows 10/8/7 PC or Mac Laptop
Running an android app on computer or laptop is quite easy with the help of android emulator. An android emulator creates a virtual environment of Android on PC where you can install almost any mobile app. Similarly you can run Gaana app on PC using emulator softwares like Bluestacks, NoxPlayer, MEmu player, etc.
There are many android emulator available on the internet like –
- Bluestacks App Player
- Remix OS
- and many more.
If you are not fan of android emulators and want to try gaana app for pc without bluestacks then I have shared 2nd method below.
Prerequisites for Gaana PC App
- The most important system requirement to run Android emulator on PC is Virtualization. You need to check whether “Virtualization” setting is active in BIOS setting. This helps to smooth experience of Android emulator application.
- To run emulator without issues, make sure you have atleast 2 GB of RAM while I would recommend 4 GB.
- Download the latest version of any Android emulator you prefer to use for installing Gaana app on Windows PC.
- Finally, download the latest version of Gaana app from apk providers or Google playstore app of emulator.
#1 Download Gaana for PC using Android Emulator like Bluestacks
Time needed: 15 minutes.
Follow these steps to start listening Gaana App on PC using Bluestacks or similar emulators-
- Download the Latest Version of Bluestacks Android Emulator
Head towards Bluestacks official website and download the latest version for Windows 7, 8 or 10. Bluestacks is also available to Mac OS so you can run Android app on your Mac Laptop too.
- Complete Bluestacks Installation Process
Bluestacks installation process is exactly like new smartphone where you need to just click next button and login to your Google account to enjoy Google related services. If you want to download app from Playstore then login to Google account.
- Open Google Playstore App and Search for Gaana App
Once installation is completed, you will find app icons exactly like smartphone but on a bigger screen. Open Google Playstore app and search for Gaana app.
- Install Gaana App on Bluestacks Android Emulator
Now click on Install button next to Gaana app to start downloading Gaana for PC.
- Open Gaana App and Login to Your Account
Finally, open Gaana app on Bluestacks emulator and login to your Gaana account to start enjoying music on your Windows PC or Mac Laptop.
#2 Install Gaana on PC Without Bluestacks
Not everyone like or can use Bluestacks or similar android emulator due to system restrictions or personal choice. Hence, I am sharing another way by which you can install Gaana app for PC without Bluestacks.
When it comes to Windows 11, there is a way to run Android apps directly without using any third party software but currently it is in beta stage. So when that update is rolled out to everyone, then only you will be able to run Android APK directly on Windows PC.
For other Windows versions like 10, 8, 8.1 or 7 and Mac OS, you need other methods like Dual Boot Android OS or Virtual Box that allows you to try different operating system on top of your current OS.
These are the methods you can try –
- Install an Chrome OS as a dual boot with your Windows OS. Follow this step-by-step guide for the same.
- Download Virtual Machine software like Virtual Box and install Android x86 OS inside it. (Recommended)
If you are specifically looking for PC software then you can download gaana for windows 10 from softonic website or Filehippo.
How to Get Gaana Plus for Free
Now comes the million dollar question, how you can get Gaana Plus for free? It’s quite easy and doesn’t cost anything technically.
But why do I need Gaana Plus premium? You get the access to limitless music with ad-free experience. You will be able to download almost every song available on Gaana platform and stream them offline in HD quality.
To get Free Gaana Plus premium account –
- You can have Timesprime membership that comes with bunch of premium perks and one of them is free 1 year Gaana Plus subscription.
- If you have Paytm First membership then that too have different offers for free like Gaana Plus free membership for 3 months.
- Flipkart Super users also get Gaana subscription for free by redeeming Supercoins.
Gaana App for PC Alternatives
Now comes the part where you might want to explore similar music app for PC to get the gist of every platform that offers MP3 music streaming and download feature.
- Spotify: It is one of the most popular music app amongst the young Indians who wants to get the international music and podcasts as soon as they release. You can also use Spotify app for PC using above tutorial.
- JioSaavn: If you are considering the Indian songs and music, JioSaavn holds the best alternative to Gaana app. Just like Gaana app you can run JioSaavn app on PC using android emulators and have all the features.
- Amazon Music: This is starting to get the popularity with the rise of Alexa devices. But if you want to get the experience of Alexa on PC then there is an official website for the same.
- Youtube Music: This is the OG of everything entertainment. You can get almost any song on Youtube music just like Gaana app.
FAQs on Gaana for PC Download
Is Gaana app available for PC?
Gaana website interface is available for PC but there is no seperate software to run Gaana app. But, in this article I have provided many ways to download and install Gaana app on PC with easy step-by-step tutorial.
Is Gaana app available for Windows 10?
There is no official Gaana app in Windows App Store but you definitely can run Gaana app on PC using Android emulator software. Emulator can run on Windows 7, 8, 10 and allows almost any Android app like Gaana app to run on PC.
Which is the best online music app for PC?
There is a personal choice factor comes into picture when it comes to music app and according to my experience Spotify app for PC is the best music app that works smoothly on Windows and Mac devices.
Is Gaana music free?
Gaana allows you to listen unlimited music absolutely free but with some ads in-between. If you want to get ad-free experience then you need to activate Gaana plus which is a paid service.
How can I download songs from gaana to my laptop?
Songs from Gaana can only be downloaded on Laptop using Gaana app for PC. You need to follow the guide shared in the post to install Gaana App and then download almost any song of your choice from gaana to your Laptop.
Previous Versions of Gaana App for PC Filehippo
If you encounter certain problem with current or latest version of Gaana app then you can also download previous versions of Gaana app from any APK downloading website like APKPure. Gaana app is one of the best online music app for pc windows 7.
Conclusion on Gaana for Windows 10
All I would say is listening to the music while working on my Laptop is the favorite thing to do. So writing this post on how to run Gaana app on PC while listening music was fun inception.
If you have any doubt regarding the installation process of Gaana for PC application then do let us know in the comment section below.