Now Transfer Paytm Wallet Cash DirecTly Without SMS Activation
Hello earticle readers, a very good news for you once again. As we told you in previous article that Mobikwik started money transfer to bank account to attract users all around the internet world and to gain benefit over paytm users.
Now paytm again started wallet money transfer once again. Now you do not need to send sms to start wallet transfer service. You need to just download an application launched by paytm named wallet : get & send money.
Steps to Transfer Money Through NeW App :
– Download Wallet : Get & Send Money App. Link- Paytm Wallet – Play Store
– OpeN PayTm Wallet App & Login With Your Username Password.
– For Security Reason to Secure Your Wallet Money a OTP sent to Your Registered Mobile No, Just Enter This and Access Your Paytm Account.
– Enter Receivers Mobile No. & Money to Be Sent. And Click On Pay.
– Enter OTP Once Again and BoooM, Thats It.
– Your Friend Gets MoneY Instant.
Key Features of PayTm Wallet :
• Money Transfer, oh dear it seems you have to pay! — ‘Slide to Pay’ to transfer money to your friends wallets; did you know, you can even transfer money to your taxi driver’s Paytm wallet when he doesn’t have change ;)
• Request Money from anybody, now thats better! — Ping your friends to pay you back for the bus ticket of your last weekend trip
• Deals, for you smartie! — Get the best deals while you do your mobile shopping from over 15,000 partners like
UBER, BookMyShow, MakeMyTrip etc.
• Every peer-to-peer transaction is a conversation, if you don’t do it with friends who will you do it with?; how cool
is that every time you transfer money or receive money from a friend the transaction becomes a part of a chat conversation
• Wallet statement — lets you see all your transactions in one place
• Saved cards — new on your Paytm Wallet App for Android, that lets you simply view your credit or debit cards whenever you make a purchase or payment which
saves the payment details to your account for future use.
For Any query contact Us at Facebook – Earticleblog