Google Pay Recharge Offer: Here is another offer from Google Pay or Tez. Now you can earn a scratch card on every milestone you hit in recharge amount. Here, you will get assured cashback and you can earn many scratch cards. The more you spend the more you earn.
If you recharge your mobile with Rs 50 and another recharge of Rs 100 then you will earn two scratch cards for two different recharge. Also, you will get additional scratch cards for crossing the milestone.
The offer will expire on 10 December 2018. Now, earn scratch cards without having better luck next time. The are some range for each recharge amount. You will earn assured cash back on that range.
|Offers||Recharge Amount||Scratch Cards Rewards|
|1||Rs-50||Rs 10 to Rs 40|
|2||Rs-150||Rs-15 to Rs 100|
|3||Rs-500||Rs-20 to Rs-300|
- Get Scratch Cards between Rs 10 to 40 when yo recharge at least Rs 50.
- You will get a Scratch Card between Rs 15 to Rs 100 when you reach Rs 150 milestone.
- Additional Scratch Card between Rs 20 to Rs 300 when you reach Rs 300.
You have to hit each milestone. You can use different mobile numbers and operators. Also, you can hit each milestone through different transactions during the offer period.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This offer applies to payments made using Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
• You will earn only one (1) scratch card reward for every eligible spend milestone that you reach during the offer period. Earn a first scratch card worth between ten Indian Rupees (INR 10) and forty Indian Rupees (INR 40) for spending at least fifty Indian Rupees (INR 50). Earn a second scratch card worth between fifteen Indian Rupees (INR 15) and one hundred Indian Rupees (INR 100) for spending at least one hundred and fifty Indian Rupees (INR 150). Earn a third and final scratch card worth between twenty Indian Rupees (INR 20) and three hundred Indian Rupees (INR 300) for spending at least five hundred Indian Rupees (INR 500).
• You can earn up to a maximum of three scratch card rewards during the offer period, and up to a total of nine thousand Indian Rupees (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• You can combine your spends across multiple mobile operators and mobile numbers to reach a milestone to earn a scratch card reward.
• Any spend progress that you make above a spend milestone will count towards your progress to reach the next milestone during the offer period.
• Each Google Pay customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials, which includes but is not limited to a Google account, phone number and form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• If you earn a reward, your reward will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please make sure that you link your UPI-enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• This offer is subject to the availability of services by Google Pay, the Payment System Providers and/or the respective billers.
• Google may need to withhold the applicable taxes imposed on your prizes. As such, when claiming your prize, you must provide your permanent account number or any other document which Google may require for the purposes of complying with the applicable tax requirements.
• By accepting a reward, you agree that Google may use your name and image for advertising and promotional purposes, without additional consent from or compensation to you.
• You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfilment or provision of any service availed of by you from the respective billers.
• This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
• To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
• Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service
Labels: google pay scratch card offer available in tamil nadu, orange scratch card google pay