About Groww Desktop App
|App Name||Groww: Stocks & Mutual Fund|
|App Size||53 MB|
|Category||App for PC|
|Developer||Billionbrains Garage Ventures Pvt Ltd|
|Best Emulator||BlueStacks, MEmu Player|
|Supported OS||Windows 11, 10, 7 & Mac|
|Use Case||Invest in Stocks, Mutual Funds|
Groww is a financial services platform that allows investors to invest in various financial products such as stocks, mutual funds, and more. Users can also do stock market trading. Account opening & AMC is currently free on Groww platform.
There are three ways to access the Groww platform – website, Android app and iOS app. To access it on Computer, the only way is to log in to the groww.in website.
With that being said, Groww app for PC is the need of the hour as its mobile interface is one of the best and most user-friendly. To have the same comfort of Groww mobile app on a Windows PC or Mac Laptop, download any Android emulator.
Groww Desktop app is a mobile app that is being run on Computer with Windows 7, 10, and 11 OS or Mac OS. We are using Android emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, MEmu player, LDPlayer, etc; to play Groww app on PC.
Groww for PC App Preview
Benefits of using Groww on PC
Using Groww app on PC offers convenience due to the larger screen size and easy navigation with keyboard and mouse inputs. This enables users to operate and access the platform more effectively.
2. Better Viewing Experience
Investors can effectively analyze their investments and make informed decisions using Groww on PC, thanks to the larger screen which provides a better experience for viewing financial data and market reports.
3. Faster Processing
The Groww app performs faster on a PC, with typically better internet connectivity than mobile devices, resulting in less lag, and faster load times for features, transactions, and data.
4. Ease of data entry
Data entry is easier on Groww PC app, especially for bulk order placements and managing spreadsheet data efficiently.
Investors can multitask while using the Groww app on a PC, easing portfolio management. The app’s multitasking feature avoids the need to switch between different apps, unlike mobile devices.
Cons of Using Groww PC Software-
- UPI Support Not Available: UPI has become the go-to source for loading money in trading account but UPI is not supported on Android emulators. But you can load money on your mobile and later use it for stock market trading.
- Only Portrait View Available: When you are using mobile applications on PC, not all of them have support for landscape view. Groww only has portrait support. But still, you will get a bigger screen than your mobile.
How to Run Groww App on PC
Groww app for Windows 7, 10, 11 PC or Mac Laptop
There are many ways to run Groww app for PC on both Windows and Mac devices. Here are three working methods –
- Install Groww on Windows PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Run Groww app on PC using other Android emulators.
- Groww app for Windows 11 PC.
Method 1. Download Groww app for PC using BlueStacks emulator
BlueStacks is an emulator that is used for running Android apps on PC. This software is available for both Windows and Mac devices. Installing Android app on Bluestacks can be done using APK file or Google Play store app preinstalled inside it.
The interface of Bluestacks is quite similar to normal Android smartphones.
Here are the detailed steps to install Groww app using BlueStacks on your PC-
- Go to the BlueStacks website and download the emulator installer on your PC.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the installation instructions.
- Once the installation is complete, launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Click on the “My Apps” button on the BlueStacks home screen to access the app store.
- Click on the “Search” bar and type “Groww” in the search box.
- From the search results, select the Groww app and click on the “Install” button.
- If prompted, log in using your Google account to access the Play Store.
- Wait for the installation process to complete.
- Once done, click on the Groww app icon to launch it and start investing.
Method 2. Run Groww APK on PC using NoxPlayer
If for some reason you are unable to use BlueStacks or want to run Groww on PC without using BlueStacks, then NoxPlayer is the best alternative. This emulator is also available for both Windows and Mac devices.
You can apply this process to other emulators like MEmu, LDplayer, etc.
Here are the detailed steps to install Groww app on your PC using an APK file-
- Download the latest version of the Groww APK file from the official website or a trusted third-party source.
- Download and install the NoxPlayer emulator on your PC from the official website.
- Launch the NoxPlayer emulator and click on the “APK” button located on the toolbar.
- Find the Groww APK file you downloaded earlier and click on the “Open” button.
- The NoxPlayer emulator will automatically start installing the Groww app on your PC.
- Wait for the installation process to complete which may take a few minutes depending on your PC’s speed.
- Once done, click on the Groww app icon from the home screen to open it.
- If asked to sign up, create a new account or sign in using your existing account details.
- You can now start investing in various financial instruments through the app on your PC.
Method 3. Install Groww app on Windows 11 PC
In order to use Android apps on your Windows 11 computer, you will have to take a few steps.
Step 1. Firstly, you need to join the Windows Insider Program since this feature is still in the beta stage. This means it is not officially released yet, so only users who are willing to test it out should try it.
Step 2. Once you have joined the Windows Insider Beta Channel, you must make sure that your computer’s Hardware Virtualization setting is enabled. Check this by going to Task Manager and then to the Performance tab.
Step 3. Next, you should download the most recent version of the Microsoft Store. From there, you can search for the Amazon Appstore or click here to visit it directly. Once you’ve installed the Amazon Appstore, you can set it up for your computer and then restart your device.
Step 4. Finally, open the Amazon Appstore and connect to your account. You can then search for and download the Groww app. After installing it, just log in to your account and enjoy using the app features right on your Windows 11 computer!
Note: You don’t need to join Windows Insider Channel. I have shared the direct method in Outlook App for Windows 11 PC.
Frequently Asked Questions
Officially you can use groww.in website to access it’s platform on PC. Otherwise you can use Groww app on PC using BlueStacks or similar Android emulators.
To install Groww app on PC, download Bluestacks emulator. Open it and go to Google Play Store app present inside it. Type Groww in the search bar and press enter. Click on install button and open Groww app.
To open Groww account simply visit groww.in website and register using your personal details.
You can either use Google Play Store app of emulators or download it from any APK downloading website like Uptodown, APKmirror, APKPure, etc.
Disclaimer: The names, logos, and brands mentioned belong to their respective owners. We have no affiliation, association, authorization, endorsement or official connection with Groww in any way.