HDFC Payzapp Offers: Movie, Food, Recharge Coupons Feb 2017
Payzapp Offer: After the note ban in India, we have seen many changes in our country and among people. Yes, we are facing problems but at the same time, it also has many advantages. Our country is becoming digital and now people have started accepting digital payments.
You should check out an app named BHIM launched by our government which has taken a step ahead in helping people going digital. HDFC Bank has also launched PayZapp mobile application which helps users to pay online for recharge, shopping, movie tickets, food, etc.
If you are using this app you will have to no more worry about cash problems you currently facing. You just need this one app and on one click, you can do various payments online easily. It also helps you in entertainment like movie ticket booking so if you are a fan of movies, music, shows, then you should definitely try out and book tickets using this app.
PayZapp Offers Today for January 2017
You can even buy groceries, flight tickets, send money to people who are in your contacts, you can even recharge your prepaid and postpaid mobiles, DTH and data card. There are even many more things, which you guys must check out on the app.
But, the benefit is that you also get many cashback offers for using digital payment on the app. But for that, you need to know the offers for this month of 2017! So, we care for you and are bringing down the PayZapp offers for 2017. So, just follow our below offers and save money while online, and also help India become more digital.
PayZapp Recharge/Billpay/Data card/DTH Cashback Offer:
Starting off with recharge, as this is the most common cashback offer demanded by people. This is a without promo code offer and it’s for every registered user. In this, you can get maximum 10% cashback (Rs 50) on minimum transaction of Rs 200 or more. It’s Valid till 31st January. Offer Source
Payzapp Food Offer For Dominos/KFC:
- This is also an offer which doesn’t require any promo code.
- In this, you can get maximum cashback of Rs 100 on minimum transaction of Rs 400 on site KFC or Dominos.
- It’s valid on Friday’s, Saturday’s and Sunday’s till January 2017.
- It’s maximum till once per user.
PayZapp Movie Offer For Bookmyshow & Ticketnew:
So, this is a great movie offer for the movie lovers. Many of us use sites like Bookmyshow & Ticketnew on regular basis so we will be helping you get 50% cashback on your ticket.
- For this go, and apply the promo code PZMOV100 and you will get 50% cashback (Maximum Rs 100 Cashback).
- It’s applicable only once per user only.
- It’s applicable on Weekdays (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
Payzapp Bigbakset Offer (Get 10% Cashback) :
(Note: You will have to first add money in your PayZapp Wallet and then process transaction through “Pay With PayZapp” option, don’t do directly, it won’t work)
So, this is a great offer for the online grocery store lovers.
- So in this, you use the promo code PZROC10 and get 10% cashback (Maximum Fixed Cashback – Rs200).
- This offer is valid on minimum transaction of Rs 1200.
- Plus, it’s applicable on Thursdays’ only till 26th January 2017.
- You can use the promo code at payment page of PayZapp.
Payzapp Earn Through Refer & Earn:
So, now finally we have come to Payzapp Refer and Earn offer. So, using the refer and earn offer, you can get Rs 25 cashback when your friend makes first merchant transaction and your friend will get Rs 50 cash back on first merchant transaction (Note: Minimum transaction to do should be of Rs 50).
- To do this, use refer code (Please Add your refer code) during registration.
- Maximum cash back earned through refer and earn every month is up to Rs 500 only.
So, now we come to end of this post! I hope this article helped you in getting PayZapp Coupons and saving your money on transactions. We have updated the article to correct information but still, If we have missed something or made something wrong, let us know.
What are your views about the offers? Did you feel that offers were less? Should PayZapp add more offers every month? Whatever your thoughts are, please let us know in the comments section below.