Paytm is one of the most recognized e-commerce brands in India. They initially started with mobile recharge and now Paytm offers almost every other service. After the merger with Alibaba, Paytm is set to touch the top shopping site in India. Learn how to deactivate paytm account on mobile.
Paytm account delete link: Many of us are very fond of Paytm and love its use in day to day life. But, sometimes you don't like the service they provide. You don't want to use Paytm anymore. All you want is the method on how to delete Paytm account permanently.
If that's the case, then you are in right place. We have shared personally tested ways to block or delete Paytm account. Deleting a Paytm account permanently is equal to block your account.
How to delete Paytm Account
There is no option or feature to delete Paytm account. Although, you can block your Paytm account upon request. Below we have shared the method to block Paytm account with proof.
Check out this latest tweet from Paytm Care account -
Delete paytm account page: There may be tons of reasons behind the need to deleting Paytm account. Suppose, you lost your phone or you do not have that mobile number active anymore.
So to prevent this, the best option is to block your Paytm account permanently. So, others cannot recreate or access your account.
How to delete a Paytm account?
Method 1. Using Paytm Mobile App
- Step 1. Open Paytm App & Login to Your Account
- Step 2. Go to Menu (☰) present on upper left corner
- Step 3. Now open "24X7 Help & Support" option
- Step 4. Scroll down and press on "View All Categories" under "Choose a category you need help with" heading
- Step 5. Scroll up and go to "Profile Settings" option
- Step 6. Now choose "I want to close/delete my account" issue
- Step 7. Read the important information regarding Paytm account closure
- Step 8. Scroll to the bottom and press "Message Us" button
- Step 9. Enter your Paytm registered mobile number
- Step 10. Tick mark on both KYC document and Selfie options
- Step 11. Enter your Paytm Payments Bank account number (if any)
- Step 12. Choose Yes or No according to your situation
- Step 13. Provide the alternative bank account details where your PPBL bank's remaining amount will be sent
- Step 14. Upload the cancelled cheque image or front page of your bank passbook
- Step 15. Provide your consent to close your Paytm account by ticking Yes option
- Step 16. Provide consent to close your Paytm related wallet by ticking on Yes option
- Step 17. Tick mark on declaration
- Step 18. Provide little details about why your want to close your Paytm account
- Step 19. Finally, click on Submit Details.
Method 2. By Sending Mail to Paytm Care
How to delete my paytm account: To delete your Paytm account you need to send an email to Paytm Care ID. The email from where you are sending mail must be registered email on Paytm which you want to block.
Paytm Care Email ID: email@example.com
1) Go to your mail provider (For Example Gmail).
2) Click on New or Compose Mail.
3) Enter Paytm care email address in the "To" section.
4) Fill the subject - "Block My Paytm Account: MOBILENUMBER"
5) In content just give a rough reason that why you want to disable or block.
6) Your account will be blocked or deactivated within 2-3 working days.
Method 3. By Updating Mobile Number
You can also change or update your Paytm mobile number to remove the old Paytm account.
Method 4. Create Support Ticket using App
Just go to your profile and then click on the help section.
Now select a suitable option and type this message -
My phone is lost. I don't want my Paytm account to be misused. So please block my account immediately.
Send this mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 5. Raising Concern for Lost Mobile Number
Change Paytm Account Number
To remove your old number you can simply update it to a new number.
To change the mobile number on Paytm go to contact us.
Either select the option - "I have lost my phone/changed my mobile number".
Or send a mail to email@example.com and ask to update the mobile number.
Method 6. By Calling Paytm Customer Care Number
If you want you can also call Paytm customer care.
Paytm Customer Care number: 0120 3888 388
Call from your registered mobile number.
Ask them to block your account. Or update your number.
Important Note about Paytm Account Delete
How to close paytm account: You can also do this via Paytm website or Paytm Mobile app for Android or iOS. Go to the Help and Support option. Generate a request and write that you want to disable your Paytm account.
To make this process faster, just tweet your query reference ID to Paytm Care Twitter handle.
There is no direct option to delete or deactivate or block or disable Paytm account. Neither on Paytm website and nor on mobile apps. So the only working way is to contact Paytm support via mail. Or generate a query request from a website or app. how to delete account details from paytm.
Since there is no such official way for deleting your paytm account but however you can block it to get rid of Paytm. Once your Paytm account is blocked then you will no longer be able to access paytm. You won't be able to create Paytm account using that mobile or email in future. Paytm account kaise band kare.
Check out: Paytm App for PC
FAQs on Paytm Account Closure
Question) How will I know whether my Paytm account is blocked or not?
Answer) You won't be able to access your Paytm account after deactivation.
Question) Will I get email response about Paytm Account Deleted?
Answer) You will get email confirmation under the same thread by Paytm Care team. Or you can share your Query reference number on their Twitter handle for an update.
YouTube Video on How to Close Paytm Account
This is how you can remove Paytm account permanently.