Do you have multiple SIM to make call or communicate with your customer & clients ! but you do’t want to keep doing costlier monthly recharges to keep it active.
Then we have a solution for you AirTel Postpaid Safe Custody option offer by Airtel.
Why We Need Airtel Postpaid Safe Custody ?
We all know when many telecom companies like JIO , AIrtel , BSNL , IDEA & Vodafone type companies exist they all offer many attractive & cheaper call ,internet & SMS packs.
So consumer bought different operator SIM to avoid costly data packs.
But now it is not possible as only 4 mobile network company remains and they decided to terminate life time validity plans due to this we need to make recharge every month to all the sims.
If we have more than one sim then some time it creates problem as we do’t want to continue that SIM but if we do’t make validity recharge then SIM services may be terminated & Mobile number may be allotted to other users.
Also Check : Airtel Safe Custody Charges | Deactivate or Hold Broadband
What is Airtel Postpaid Safe Custody Offer :
For solving this issue Airtel launched Safe custody plan for it’s postpaid users where you can hold your Mobile number & it’s services until you do’t want to continue.
For this you will be charged only Rs 50 per month.
By this method you can save every month validity recharge packs plus you can save your number as long as you want.
How To Activate AirTel Postpaid Safe Custody :
- First of all Install Airtel Thanks App from play store.
- Open the app & login with your airtel postpaid number.
- Verify with OTP so we can access safe custody options.
- Go to services & select your postpaid number .
- Now on go to shortcuts you will see Pause Plan option.
- Click on Pause button to send request to push your plan.
- Give Confirmation & confirm you will be charge Rs 50 + GST.
- After Few Minutes your Postpaid SIM got on Hold until you want.
- To activate again go to airtel app & resume postpaid connection.
Things To Remember :
- For activating post paid safe custody you will be charge Rs 50 + GST every month.
- Your monthly rental plan will be stopped & will charge Rs 50 only.
- You can activate/deactivate safe custody from airtel app or by calling customer care.
- During Safe custody activation you will not receiving any call, SMS or able to use data plan.