Hello friends, myself Sarvesh with another post in which I will be helping you all in making new WordPress site. As many of you don’t know how to make own WordPress site, so here i will be sharing maximum details which is necessary to make own WordPress site.
I think you all are beginner in making new site so i will giving each and every details to you which is important for you all to know before making a WordPress site. So without wasting time just read further.
Some Frequently Asked Question on How to Make Own WordPress Site
What is Domain?
It is main and important part in making a new site. Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. Like Earticleblog.com is a domain, Google.Com is a domain.
You can buy domain from Bigrock, Godaddy etc… I will also provide some coupon for you all.
What is Hosting?
By using hosting you can install Wordpress in your domain. Dedicated hosting is the provision of a dedicated server machine that is dedicated to the traffic to your Web site. Only very busy sites require dedicated hosting. Many companies purchase their own servers and place them on a site that provides fast access to the Internet.
You can buy hosting from Vapourhost.com, Bluehost, Hostgator etc.
Steps which You Have to Follow for Making new Wordpress Sites
In simple and easy word there is only 3 steps from which you can make your site. Are you amaze by listening only 3 steps? Friends don’t be amaze it’s reality. In only 3 steps you can create you own site.
Before proceeding to steps you should know what are basic requirement.
- You have to buy a Domain.
- You have to buy a Hosting.
Steps 1: You have to buy a domain for making a new site. You can buy domain at Only Rs.124 by using exclusive coupon code. As we have coupon code for bigrock so we are using bigrock.
- First of all you have to visit bigrock by clicking here
- Now sign up in bigrock.
- After registration again visit bigrock homepage by clicking here
- Finally search your domain and proceed further
- Don’t buy anything except domain
- Proceed further and Apply this coupon code to get discount: earticleblog.com
- Finally complete your payment using Paytm/ Mobikwik/ Freecharge/ Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.
Steps 2: You have to buy a Hosting for making a wordpress site. Starting price of good hosting is Rs.25 per month which means you have to pay Rs.75 for 3 months. Currently vapourhost is good hosting and also it have cheaper rate.
I am suggesting Rs.25/ per month plan because you can learn how to make blog and learn something from it without wasting much money. You know I have wasted about 10k-20k earning in learning new things.
- First of all visit vapourhost by clicking here
- After visiting just enter your domain and proceed further
- Then you have to choose the plan, just choose first plan which is called ” Mini Plan 1 “
- Finally you have to make payment to proceed further. The total amount which you have to pay is Rs.79 for 3 months.
- That’s it finally you have purchased hosting as well as domain. Now follow last step to setup.
Steps 3: How to setup new wordpress site. This is last step which you have to follow.
- After purchasing just open your vapourhost account and bigrock account
- After logging into your bigrock account, just click on manage orders which you will see on the top or directly click here after logging
- Now click on your domain name and then click on nameservers
- And update your namesever. You will get nameserver in your mail which you have used in the time of registration in vapourhost.
- After updating, now open vapourhost
- Now click on your domain in vapourhost dashboard
- Now there in the corner of left hand side you will see ” Login to Cpanel ” option just click on that.
- After opening of cpanel , there you will see ” Softaculous App Installer ” option in Software section, just click on it
- After clicking you will see ” Wordpress ” option, just click on it
- Now click on Install Now & Choose site setting.
- Finally you’re done. Now enjoy
How to Open Wordpress Site
For opening wordpress site, just enter your domain name and use /wp-admin. For example: abc.com/wp-admin
If you have any problem regarding this post then comment below we will surely help you.