Hello friends, myself Sarvesh with another post in which I will be helping you all in making new WordPress site. As many of you don't know how to make own WordPress site, so here i will be sharing maximum details which is necessary to make own WordPress site.
I think you all are beginner in making new site so i will giving each and every details to you which is important for you all to know before making a WordPress site. So without wasting time just read further.
[h]Some Frequently Asked Question on How to Make Own WordPress Site[/h]
What is Domain?
It is main and important part in making a new site. Domain names are used to identify one or more IP addresses. Like Earticleblog.com is a domain, Google.Com is a domain.
You can buy domain from Bigrock, Godaddy etc... I will also provide some coupon for you all.
What is Hosting?
By using hosting you can install Wordpress in your domain. Dedicated hosting is the provision of a dedicated server machine that is dedicated to the traffic to your Web site. Only very busy sites require dedicated hosting. Many companies purchase their own servers and place them on a site that provides fast access to the Internet.
You can buy hosting from Vapourhost.com, Bluehost, Hostgator etc.[h]Steps which You Have to Follow for Making new Wordpress Sites[/h]
In simple and easy word there is only 3 steps from which you can make your site. Are you amaze by listening only 3 steps? Friends don't be amaze it's reality. In only 3 steps you can create you own site.
Before proceeding to steps you should know what are basic requirement.
- You have to buy a Domain.
- You have to buy a Hosting.
Steps 1: You have to buy a domain for making a new site. You can buy domain at Only Rs.124 by using exclusive coupon code. As we have coupon code for bigrock so we are using bigrock.
- First of all you have to visit bigrock by clicking here
- Now sign up in bigrock.
- After registration again visit bigrock homepage by clicking here
- Finally search your domain and proceed further
- Don't buy anything except domain
- Proceed further and Apply this coupon code to get discount: earticleblog.com
- Finally complete your payment using Paytm/ Mobikwik/ Freecharge/ Credit Card/ Debit Card etc.
Steps 2: You have to buy a Hosting for making a wordpress site. Starting price of good hosting is Rs.25 per month which means you have to pay Rs.75 for 3 months. Currently vapourhost is good hosting and also it have cheaper rate.
I am suggesting Rs.25/ per month plan because you can learn how to make blog and learn something from it without wasting much money. You know I have wasted about 10k-20k earning in learning new things.
- First of all visit vapourhost by clicking here
- After visiting just enter your domain and proceed further
- Then you have to choose the plan, just choose first plan which is called " Mini Plan 1 "
- Finally you have to make payment to proceed further. The total amount which you have to pay is Rs.79 for 3 months.
- That's it finally you have purchased hosting as well as domain. Now follow last step to setup.
Steps 3: How to setup new wordpress site. This is last step which you have to follow.
- After purchasing just open your vapourhost account and bigrock account
- After logging into your bigrock account, just click on manage orders which you will see on the top or directly click here after logging
- Now click on your domain name and then click on nameservers
- And update your namesever. You will get nameserver in your mail which you have used in the time of registration in vapourhost.
- After updating, now open vapourhost
- Now click on your domain in vapourhost dashboard
- Now there in the corner of left hand side you will see " Login to Cpanel " option just click on that.
- After opening of cpanel , there you will see " Softaculous App Installer " option in Software section, just click on it
- After clicking you will see " Wordpress " option, just click on it
- Now click on Install Now & Choose site setting.
- Finally you're done. Now enjoy
How to Open Wordpress Site
For opening wordpress site, just enter your domain name and use /wp-admin. For example: abc.com/wp-admin
If you have any problem regarding this post then comment below we will surely help you.