PokeMon Go on PC: The game which has been creating unbreakable records since the date of its launch. With millions of people desperately moving around to catch Pokemons all over, Pokemon Go is all set to become the most downloaded and most played game of all time.
It has been creating strange records since the day of its launch, one of them which still startles me is that Pokemon Go game is played by people more than they use Facebook , Twitter. I mean so much popularity in so less time is really difficult to achieve.
On the other hand, we can also not doubt the creativity of the developer and the hard-work that has been laid in order to make this game, Pokemon Go, a great success.
Play Pokemon Go Game on PC:
We need not concern ourselves with such stats and the reason why the game is so famous. All we got to do is to download the game and enjoy it. Here is a post on How to download the game , install it and play it on your android device in India
It is the general human nature that we aren’t satisfied with anything we get. So with tricks to download the game for Android devices , came our desire to download and play the game on our personal computers.
You might also have desired for the same. In case you did, we have come up for the trick for you. Find it below.
But before I start with the trick, I would like to ask you to share the post with your friends so that they also get the required information.
How to play Pokemon Go in PC or Laptop
- Go to the download page : Click Here
- Click on try Pokemon Go for PC.
- It will prompt you to download the Nox App Player.
- Click on download now and wait till the download completes.
- Install the emulator in your computer.
- Now as the installation is over, open up the emulator.
- You will see the Pokemon Go icon over there.
- Click on it and sign in with your google account.
- The game can be controlled using your keyboard with the default keys “W , A , S , D”
- If you want to change up the location, click on the location icon you see on the right side of the emulator.
Don’t Miss : best offline android games
Solve “Map not loading error”
In case you are a Windows 10 user and you face an error that the map is not loading , you can follow the below steps to get it on track.
- Click here to go to a webpage.
- Scroll down to question number 4
- You will see two files to download, download them.
- Now close the emulator completely.
- Click on the icon of the emulator in your desktop and click on “Open File Location”
- Paste both the files there.
- Now again launch the emulator. You will see the map successfully.
- In order to change the location , just type the location you wish in the search box and click on OK.
- The location will be set up to the location you desired.
- Enjoy the game !!
If you liked this article and our efforts, please click on the share button over there. Comment below in case you feel lost at any step , I would love to assist you.