How To Root Bluestacks 2018 – BS Easy Tool + Install Xposed(Updated)
Table of Contents
Download Bluestacks Easy Root Kit Tool
Bluestacks is an Android Emulator for PC where you can access almost every application which you can use in your Android Smartphone. You can even play high definition games on Bluestacks App Player. If you are new to Bluestacks and want to know what does rooting bluestacks do ? In this post we will be covering up each and every thing in detail. Many of you searches for pre rooted bluestacks download, but here is a permanent solution if you already have a Bluestacks downloaded from official site and you are tired of searching rooted bluestacks on Google.
So here we are presenting and amazing BS Easy Tool Kit for rooting Bluestacks in couple of minutes. This tools comes up with lots of other essential features like increasing RAM and storage data space which will help you to make it work more smoothly and efficiently. It also comes with awesome theme (Trebuchet) which will make user interface more friendly. The most important thing is that you can root Bluestacks without loosing your app data. You can use this tool to root all Bluestacks version. After rooting Bluestacks using BS Easy, your Bluestacks will restart and you will be amazed to see new user interface with pre installed Google Play Store and few more apps like Root Checker.
Requirements For Rooting Bluestacks:
- If you don’t have Bluestacks then Download Bluestacks 2 from official source.
- Download BS Easy Tool for rooting Bluestacks.
- Download BS Tweaker 3.12 for installing Xposed Framework to Bluestacks. [Optional]
How To Root Any Bluestacks Version:
How to Install Xposed Framework to Bluestacks using BS Tweaker:
- Once you have rooted Bluestacks open Bluestacks Tweaker Software. [Run As Admin]
- Now open Bluestacks App Player.
- In the BS Tweaker, you will find two navigation menu on top left corner.
- Click on Experimental.
- Now click on Install Xposed.
- It will take few seconds and Xposed Framework will be installed to your Bluestacks.
- Restart your Bluestacks 2.
Labels: how to root bluestacks, how to root bluestacks 3