How to use DroidVPN for free internet?
You all might have heard about DroidVPN which is famous for free internet in Android. Here are steps to use it.
1. Download latest version of Droidvpn from Play store.
2. If your Android os is below 4.x then you need a rooted android phone to use this trick and install tun.ko from play store otherwise move to next step Android OS with 4.x or above don’t need rooted device.
3. Use default airtel Internet setting. .u can use other settings too
4. Open Droidvpn it will ask you to create an account.So make an
account on their site..
5. Login with your username and password to Droidvpn
6. Use tcp as connecting protocol
7. Go to proxy setting and put
You can also use other working proxy that you can get from hidemyass.com.
8. Go to httpheaders and make settings like this-
9. Save settings and go to home screen of Droidvpn and choose a
server. (Best is Netherlands-server 6) and connect.
10. You will get a message as ”connected”
11. Feel like a paid user and enjoy.
Labels: How to use droid vpn, How to use droidvpn