How to Use WhatsApp on PC: Best Ways
How to Use WhatsApp on PC: Best Ways, Are you a social media user? if so then you would definitely know about WhatsApp messenger, isn’t it?
Well, in this post we are not going to tell you about WhatsApp because you would better know about WhatsApp than us.
There are many people who don’t know how to use WhatsApp on PC. So in this post, we are going to tell you about the same.
The Facebook-owned messaging app WhatsApp is a very popular app in the sub-continent. Though the app comes with lots of amazing features such as WhatsApp Group Video, Voice Calling, Groups chat, Delete Messages to “Unsend” Mistakes, WhatsApp Status, Two-Factor Authentication and so on.
Moreover, WhatsApp users are claimed to be spending over 2 billion minutes on calls per day, meaning the group video calls is a highly-anticipated feature.
Whatsapp lets you send messages over the internet connection, which also saves your money on your phone bill.
So if you want to know about how to use WhatsApp
Table of Contents
How to Use WhatsApp on PC –
First Method –
This is the easiest method to use Whatsapp on PC, to use this method your must a WhatsApp app installed in your device.
- First of all open WhatsApp web on your PC.
- Now open up your device and then click on Whatsapp WEB.
- Then scan the QR code on the PC from your phone.
- Now you can send the text or replay chats from your PC/desktop.
- You can also check the Stats of your contacts.
You can use these feature on all your devices whether it is an Android phone, IOS phone, or Windows phone.
Second Method –
This method is also simple but you have to download WhatsApp for your desktop from Microsoft store.
- First of all open Microsoft store on your PC
- Then log in or register a new account on the same.
- Now click on the search bar and search for WhatsApp.
- Then download the WhatsApp app on your PC.
- Now login using your mobile number.
- Now you can use all WhatsApp features.
If you are a Windows 10 user then you can also download Whatsapp on PC Directly From Here.
Make sure that your smartphone is connected to the internet for sending or receiving chats on your PC.
Third Method –
This method of “How to Use WhatsApp on PC” consumes lots of internet data for the reason that, you have to download some Android emulator on your PC/desktop. The most popular android emulator is Bluestacks.
There are two versions of Bluestacks, the first one is dubbed as Bluestacks player and the second one is dubbed as Thin BlueStacks App player.
For using an emulator on your PC you need at least 2 GB RAM installed on your desktop.
- First of all Download Bluestacks App Player.
- Then install the emulator on your PC.
- Now open Google Play Store on the same.
- Then Download Whatsapp for Android.
- Wait few mins, install the Whatsapp for Android app in your emulator.
- Then open the WhatsApp app and verify your mobile number.
- Now you can use Whatsapp on your PC.
If you face any problem while using the above-given methods. Then tell us in the comment section below and don’t forget to share this post on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Telegram.
Labels: Is nokia 330 supported by whatsapp