ICICI Pocket Offer: Get 10% Cashback on Utility Bills Payment
Here is new ICICI pocket offer in which you will get 10% cashback bill payment of Utility. The offer is valid for first 15000 customers only. You will get maximum cashback of Rs.100 only. The offer is valid only for utility bill payment made with Pockets by ICICI Bank app.
Also, read Get Rs 250 bookmyshow Gift vouchers by doing Recharge on iMobile app. So without wasting the time just follow our given steps and enjoy icici pockets offer.
About ICICI Pocket
The most comprehensive mobile wallet to (1) Pay Anyone, (2) Shop Anywhere and (3) Bank with ease for any bank’s customer. Pockets is the first app in India to offer UPI, NFC and Bharat QR code payments. With Pockets wallet, you instantly get a free virtual VISA card that can be used for shopping at all online websites/apps. You can even request for a physical card that can be used at stores.
How to Avail ICICI Pocket Offer
- First of all download icici pocket app by clicking here
- After downloading just open the app
- Now Login to Pockets or if you don’t have account then create a new account
- Then select ‘Pay bills’or choose ‘Biller category’
- Finally, Choose ‘Biller’, specify details
- And enter Promo Code: PAYEMBILLS
- At last, pay using your wallet
- That’s it, you will get cashback within 5 days.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer valid for first 15000 customers
- Offer is valid on bill payments above Rs.100 only
- Offer is not applicable for all Airtel Customers
- Offer valid from September 09, 2017 to October 08, 2017
- Each bill payment will be eligible for 10% cashback
- Cashback will be limited to a maximum of ₹100
- Cashback will be credited within 5 days to Pockets wallet
- Offer applicable on Android (Pockets version 4.1 & above) and iOS users.
- Offer is valid only for utility bill payment made with Pockets by ICICI Bank app
- Payment can be made using Pockets wallet or linked savings account
- The cashback will not be eligible for your billers already registered by you using other channels like Internet Banking, iMobile and so on