Hi Guys, Today we Tell You how You transfer idea mobile balance from one idea user to another by using idea balance transfer trick .As you know Guys all Operator has balance transfer option like airtel ,vodafone,Aircel etc but idea has not providing any such service But Now on idea has also Giving balance transfer service it is like idea balance check code.
The need of sharing this article with you is that sometimes you have no balance in your mobile and you are mad to get balance from any where or you have so many sim with some balance amount and you can’t use this balance for multipurpose reason like it is not your primary sim or your this is your net idea sim etc etc.
So Now we are Going To tell You how You can transfer balance between idea to idea easily in few steps Just Follow the Procedure and transfer balance easily.
Step To Transfer Balance between Idea to Idea :-
- Dial From Your idea mobile *191# .
- Now You see 4 options choose 2 option which is Talktime Transfer.
- Now it ask B-Party MSISDN Number that is second idea Mobile number which You wana transfer your balance or talktime.
- Now You can transfer Rs 5, 10,15, 20 to your other idea Number.
- Choose your amount you see final amount with some extra service charge like 1 or 2 Rs just confirm it.
- Bingo ! Transfer is Complete.
- You Can Transfer Only Rs 5,10,15,20 Only.
- 20 % extra Service charge you have to pay for every balance transfer amount.
- idea Balance transfer is available only USSD *191#.
- To Transfer your balance your idea sim at least 120 days Old.
- You can transfer balance 2 times in a day only.
- For Receiving Balance other idea number balance below Rs 10 then you can receive balance only.