Bharat QR Code App | Generate QR Code for Payment
Here comes another move in the promotion of Digital India initiative and encourage Indian people to get adapted to cashless payments. The government of India has now launched Bharat QR Code payment method which will help you in instant, convenient, low-cost and secure transactions. This will make transactions easier and more convenient for all Bank customers and partners.
This post is dedicated to Bharat QR Code Payment gateway method initiated by Government in order to make your life more digital and secure. Now you don’t have to swipe your credit or debit card, all you need to do is scan the QR code and let someone scan your QR code to make payment. It will be majorly integrated in shops, malls, retailers without using the merchant’s ID or number.
It is the first platform with exchange and make use of information which will allow payments from various cards like RuPay, Visa and Mastercard. Moreover, you can handle this via your bank’s mobile app linked to Visa, MasterCard, RuPay platforms.
Table of Contents
What is Bharat QR Code?
To boost the essence of Cashless society which is currently heading towards it’s peak, Govt. of India collaborated with various debit or credit card payment providers like RuPay, Visa and Mastercard to introduce a standard medium of payment known as Quick Response or in short Bharat QR Code Payment which by name depicts its working based completely on scanning of QR code for payment or any kind of transaction.
Benefits of Using Bharat QR Code Payment
- You don’t have to worry any more about keeping cards for shopping.
- You can pay just using your smartphone having Bharat QR code enabled Banking app.
- You can link multiple cards to your app and choose them according to your need.
- If you are a merchant then, You no longer need to invest in any hardware for accepting digital payments.
- A board with QR code is all that it takes to start accepting payments.
How to use Bharat QR Code App for Payment?
- You need to link all of your cards to your Bank’s app and select the appropriate card during the payment.
- For payment you need to scan merchant’s Bharat QR code using inbuilt QR Code reader in the Bank’s app.
- The billed amount will then gets transferred from your account to the merchant’s account.
Where Can I use Bharat QR Code Payment Facility?
Bharat QR payment mode can be used at any location on-the-go, it could be outlets at railway stations, bus depots, petrol pumps, shops, grocery stores, vegetable markets, hospitals, dispensaries, etc. Moreover, you can use this mode to send or receive money from your friends, relatives or anyone who have Banking app with Bharat QR code support.
More Similar Initiate Towards Cashless Society-
- UPI App: What is UPI and How it Works for Payment [Complete Info]
- BHIM App Download: UPI, USSD Payment App by Modi [Apk, iOS]
More Information about Bharat QR Code coming soon…