Reliance Jio launches Jio Double Dhamaka offer. New Plans and offers on Jio are available. Jio Latest plans are added in this post. Check the latest offers on Jio before recharge. On 12th June, Reliance Jio launches news tariffs and offers to counter Airtel Plans. On each daily-recurring data pack, you will get 1.5GB extra data. Yes, it is true, you will get extra of 1.5GB data per day on each daily recurring plans along with some cashback offer. Read the post to know more about this Jio Double Dhamaka Offer.
Table of Contents
JIO Double Dhamaka Offer
JIO Double Dhamaka offer is really a great Dhamaka in the Telecom industry. To counter Airtel latest plans, Jio launches amazing offers. Here are the full details on Jio Double Dhamaka Offer.
Please Note : The Jio Double Dhamaka Offer will be available post 4pm starting 12th June
JIO Offer 1:
All user will get extra 1.5GB 4G Data per day on daily recurring Plans. Means, you will get extra 1.5GB high-speed data on the plans mentioned below.
Jio Offer 2:
Also, you will get Rs 100 discount on all recharges of Rs 300 or more. On the recharge below Rs 300, you can avail 20% Cashback. This offer is valid only when you use MyJio app and PhonePe as a payment method.
Means, you can recharge Rs 399 data plan at just Rs 299. The Rs 100 discount is applicable on all data pack of Rs 300 or above.
Overall JIO Double Dhamaka Offer
- You Will get 1.5GB 4G Data per day On Daily-Recurring Plans.
- Get Flat Rs 100 off on recharge of Rs 300 or above.
- Get 20% Off on recharge of below Rs 300 Plans
- The cashback offer is available on recharge via MyJIO app and payment through PhonePe App.
How To avail Cashback?
- Go To MyJIO App. Download or Update
- Select any daily-recurring data plans.
- Proceed to pay the amount.
- On the Payment page, select PhonePe option.
- Pay via PhonePe app to get cashback benefits.
More About the Jio Double Dhamaka Offer
In a tweet, Sanjay Bafna revealed Jio Double Dhamaka Offer. The offer is mainly launched to counter Airtel latest plans. Recently, Airtel launches their plans. To counter its plans, Jio launches huge offers on Jio plans.