Jio is Love of Indian Mobile users Because they offering wonderful data plans every day Recently they Offered Jio Instant 2200 Cash Back Offer to Selected Devices where these Device owners enjoy Jio Rs 2200 cash back offer on their Jio Recharges and enjoy internet at Discounted Price.
Before we continue of Full detail of Jio Instant 2200 cash back offer I am going to tell you which devise eligible for this offer and you have one of this device then you can enjoy this offer because this offer for old and new JIO users.
Device List which eligible Jio Instant 2200 Cash Back Offer:
Contents Of This Post
Redmi Note 5 , Redmi Note 5 Pro
LG G6, LG Q6/Q6+ ,G K7i, G4, LG V20, LG G3, LG G4 Stylus, LG G Pro 2, LG F70
Nokia 5, Nokia 6
On 8, On 5 Pro, On 7 Pro, On Max, On Nxt, J3 2016, On 5 2015, J3 Pro
Moto C+, Moto E4+, Lenovo K8+, Moto G5S, Moto G5S+, Moto Z2 Play, Moto z2 Force
Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite(IN), ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, , Zenfone Max, Zenfone Selfie
Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 , Panasonic Eluga Ray Max , Panasonic Eluga Ray 700 , Panasonic P99 , Panasonic Eluga I5 , Panasonic P100 , Panasonic Eluga Ray 500 , Panasonic P77 , Panasonic Eluga Ray , Panasonic P55 Max , Panasonic Eluga A3 Pro , Panasonic Eluga I3 , Panasonic Eluga A3 , Panasonic Eluga I2 , Panasonic Eluga I5
Honor 9 lite , Honor 9i
Micromax Spark 4G , Micromax Canvas 6 , Micromax Canvas , Micromax Vdeo 2 , Micromax Vdeo 2 , Micromax Bharat 5 , Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro , Micromax Bharat 2 Plus , Micromax Evok Dual Note Micromax Bharat 4 , Micromax Vdeo 1 , Micromax Selfie 2 , Micromax Vdeo 3 , Micromax Bharat 3 , Micromax Bharat 5 Plus
Ivoomi Me4 , Ivoomi Me1 , Ivoomi Me3 , Ivoomi Me3S , iVooMi i1 , iVooMi i1s
Alcatel U5 HD (Metallic Black, 16 GB) (2 GB RAM)
Now I hope You Get idea which Device Eligible to this offer now i am Going to explain exact offer By JIO and after that we share you steps how to Get this 2200 cash back.
What is the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer”?
“Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer” entitles a cashback of Rs.2200 to all Jio customers (existing and new) who will activate 4G devices as listed below on the Jio network for the first time by performing a recharge of Rs.198/Rs.299 Jio prepaid plan on or before 15th July, 2018.
After 1st successful recharge of Rs.198/299 on an eligible device, 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each will be credited in MyJio app which can be redeemed, one at a time per recharge, against subsequent recharges of Jio plan of Rs.198/299, via MyJio App only.
How To Get Jio Instant 2200 Cash back & Steps To Get Rs 50 Off On Next Recharge:
As you Get Your New Eligible device for this offer . Now insert your Jio SIM in it and Install MyJio app from Play store . Now Do first Do recharge of Rs 198 or Rs 299 from shop or do with My Jio app . As you do this recharge you will Get total 44 Vouchers of Rs 50 each . You can check This Coupon in MyJio app in Voucher section.
Now each Month Do Recharge of Rs 198 or Rs 299 only form myjio app only when You Proceed for payment Page you can use your 44 Vouchers i.e is you can Get Rs 50 cash back each month up to 44 Month to your recharges on Your Jio Number.
FAQ’s Of Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer :
- 1. Which network user appilcable for This offer:
Only Jio Users are elgible for this Offer.
- 2. Till when is this offer valid?The offer is valid for all eligible devices, activated on the Jio network for the first time, on or after 2nd April, 2018. The first recharge of Rs. 198/299 Jio Prepaid Plan should be done on or before 15th July, 2018 by the Eligible Subscriber to avail the offer.
- 3. How and when will I get the cashback under the “Jio Cashback Offer”?You will receive 44 vouchers of Rs.50 each in your MyJio app by performing a successful Jio recharge of Rs. 198/299, on the eligible device, on or before 15th July, 2018.
- 4. How can I redeem the cashback vouchers under the “Jio Cashback Offer”?The 44 cashback vouchers of Rs. 50 each, that are received in your Myjio App, by performing a successful Jio recharge of Rs. 198/299, on the eligible device, can be redeemed, one at a time, against subsequent Jio recharges of Rs.198/299, via MyJio app only. The cashback vouchers, if unused, will expire by 31st May, 2022
- 5. Can the cashback voucher, under this offer be transferred to any other Jio number?No, the cashback vouchers are non-transferable.
- 6. Will this offer be available, if I purchase a 4G device from ecommerce sites? Yes, “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer” is available for all eligible devices, purchased from stores as well as ecommerce sites in India, during the offer period.
- 7. Where can I get a new Jio SIM to avail the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer”?You can visit your nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer to get a new Jio SIM. To locate your nearest Jio Store, click https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator
- 8. Is the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer” applicable to existing Jio subscribers as well?Yes, the offer is applicable for both existing as well as new Jio subscribers.
- 9. Can I avail any other offer along with the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer”?No, two or more offers cannot be clubbed together and customers who have previously availed cashback offers provided by RJIO for the Eligible Device shall not be eligible to avail this new offer.
- 10. How will I get to know if the cashback voucher, under the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer”, has been credited to my account? And where can I view the voucher? You will be notified through appropriate channel when the cashback vouchers have been credited to your account. You can view the cashback vouchers under the “My Vouchers” section in MyJio app.
- 11. What is validity of cashback voucher?The Cashback vouchers are valid till 31st May, 2022.
- 12. Is the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer” applicable on all the variants of 4G devices?No, it is applicable only on the Indian variants of eligible devices.
Labels: FAQ – “Jio Instant 2200 Cash Back Offer” What is the “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer”? “Jio Instant 2200 Cashback Offer” entitles a cashback of Rs 2200 to all Jio customers (existing and new) who will activate 4G devices as listed below on the Jio networ