Hey Guys , Jio announced it's New Tariff Plan for all it's existing prime and non Prime users . Jio New Tariff Plan is very interesting .You will amazed to see how well Jio Planed its upcoming jio Plans for you So You do't leave the Jio and stick together with it it.
As You Know Guys ,This month Summer Surprise offer
So Guys Lets See Jio New tariff Plan of all recharges from Rs Rs 19 to Rs 9999 and which one Best suits us too.Please Refer Image for clear understanding.
Table of Contents
[h] JIO New Tariff Plan Details : [/h]
So Guys , As you see in The Image .The most Popular plan this time is Rs 399 & Rs 509 which gives you 84 & 112 Days Validity with 1 GB data per day with Rs 399 Plans and 2 GB daily data with Rs 509 Plan and all other things free like previous plan i.e free calling and free SMS to any network.
[h] Jio Rs 399 Dhan Dhana Dhan new Plan : [/h]
Do't be confuse Guys , Plan is same Just it comes with Other Price tag which is Rs 399 Recharge. This plan is mention in above Plan Image also. When You recharge of Rs 399 you will get 84 Days which is almost 3 month daily 1 GB 4G data and free voice and Free sms service like existing plan which are you using currently. **ENDING ON 18TH OCTOBER 2017**
This Time Jio Plays very smartly They slowly decreasing Validity of their Plans so user do't get disturb and leave Jio service earlier they giving 3* Month data now they Gives 2 month data (56 days) on the recharge of Rs 309 plan .So We are Pretty sure in next recharge You have to pay for Only one month like as other companies giving currently.
So Guys , Offer is out and recharge date is also near So Go and choose which data Plan you like and want to recharge to continue Your Jio service.Before we end this article Please also read terms and conditions of this plan.
[h] Terms and conditions [/h]
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
Labels: jio leatest octomber new recharge plan chart, jio plan renews on october 17