Finally, Wait is over. After a long time Jio now successfully launched its Phone. Now the customer can take Reliance JIO Phone from Reliance Store without any hassale. But, wait ! There is a twist and it will directly impact your pocket.
Earticleblog is the first one, who has given you information about the pre-booking of Jio Phone. Now Over the internet, Earticleblog is the one who now provides you the Exclusive pictures and their information about their Plans.
Twist In Plan while returning JIO Phone
Jio officially announced their plans earlier, but Earticleblog providing you the exclusive information about eligibility of returning JIO phone after using 3 years. Read the full article and get understood why we are worried about you because it will directly impact your mind and your pocket.
Now, there is a twist, which was not announced officially when we booked JIO Phone on their JIO App. Till now , JIO Phone will be only disturbed to those only ,who have pre-booked earlier on 24 Aug-25 Aug 2017.
If you have pre-booked your Phone which was started on 24 Aug 2017 , then follow below steps to get your Phone at your Hand.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to find your Coupon Code on JIO APP.
- 2 How to Get your JIO Phone
- 3 Documents Required to Get JIO Phone
- 4 So, What’s the Twist In Plan.
- 5 What you will get in this Plan.
- 6 Must to fulfill these criteria to return this Phone.
- 7 Final Conclusion
- 8 Queries And Complaints
How to find your Coupon Code on JIO APP.
Follow below steps to get Your Coupon Code.
- Install JIO app from Here.
- Login with JIO Number/ number which you used in pre-booking.
- Click on left-hand menu on the app.
- Click on MY vouchers.
- You will see the STATUS: Created.
- That’s it, you are eligible to take your Phone.
How to Get your JIO Phone
We already have discussed JIO Phone. This phone will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. If you have booked already and status is showing: Created. Then you are ready to get your Phone. The JioPhone will come at an effective price of Rs 0.
So, follow below:
- Go to nearest Reliance Store.
- Show them Status: Created.
- They will give you New Phone.
- You have to pay extra 1000r for Phone by cash or any payment method.
- So, finally you have to pay 1000rs for Phone and 153rs for activation of Sim.
- Total cost will be 1153rs at the time of taking of New Reliance JIO Phone.
Documents Required to Get JIO Phone
You will get to know amazed that Reliance JIO Phone is coming with pre-inserted Sim.
So, to activate the sim, you must have documents which is mentioned below.
- You must have Aadhar Card.
- You should be physically present to activate the sim.
- They will scan your fingerprint and your sim will get activated within few hours.
- All services will get activated as soon as your sim gets active.
Storekeeper can reject your Activation your Sim? WHY
So, Reliance storekeeper can reject your activation of Sim, there might be below few reasons.
- You own more than 4-5 sim which is already connected and activated by Aadhar.
- So, before going to buy the Jio Phone, make sure.
- You don’t have 5 sims which is already linked with Aadhar Card.
- IF you fail above criteria, storekeeper will not able to activate your sim.
You can pick your Phone from any store which is nearest to you.
Suppose, you have picked Pin code another during pre booking of phone, then you can get your Phone from different Pin-code. It all depends on availability of mobile Phone on store at that time.
So, What’s the Twist In Plan.
There is twist which was not was excepted by any one. These twists directly impact to end user. You will be surprised to know their Jio Plan.
However, you can buy the phone at Rs 1500, which will be refunded after 3 years.So, The JioPhone will come at an effective price of Rs 0.Under this offer, interested customers will be able to buy the phone by paying a refundable security deposit of Rs 1500
And,At that time of returning of JioPhone ,Storekeeper will deduct the GST while receiving JIO Phone from you (this time is 12% GST) whatever will be applicable at that time.
- Interestingly, the basic price you have to pay per month is Rs 153 to use the JioPhone.
- You have to Pay 153rs/month to use this all jio Features.
- Additionally, you can opt in another additional offer.
- You have to pay 153/month till 3 years to use this JIO Phone offers.
What you will get in this Plan.
- Under this offer, users will get half a GB, which means 0.5GB data per day.
- After the FUP ends, the speed will come down to 128 kbps.
- The Jio Phone, the entry-level phone will come with unlimited voice, data, and texts.
- Customers will have to recharge with a Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan monthly pack of Rs. 153, which will give them free voice, texts, unlimited data (high-speed data capped at 500MB per day), and free access to Jio apps for 28 days.
- If the amount still looks to be more to pay at a time, there are options like a weekly package of Rs 54 and two-day plan for Rs 24, which offer the same amount of data per day.
Must to fulfill these criteria to return this Phone.
All want to return this phone after 3 years. But, for returning this JIO Phone, there is a hidden twist which is not disclosed by them till now.
This is Exclusive information.
- You have to get recharge of minimum plan i.e: 153rs .
A minimum of 153/month till 10 month in 1 year to eligible for returning this Jio Phone.
- Must have to recharge of 153rs till next 10 months to full fill this criteria.
- If you fail these criteria, Reliance will not accept the Jio Phone after 3 years.
- So, in this way, you have no option, if you already pre-booked this phone.
So , Here is the calculation:
So, fulfilling the criteria to return this Jio Phone. Here is your investment. As per our calculation
|Recharge Plan||Month||Equals||Total Investment|
|153||*||10||=||1530||In 1 year|
|153||*||30||=||4590||In 3 year|
153*10=1530 (In 1 year)
153*30= 4590 (In 3 year)
SO, final investment is Rs 4590, which is minimum amount to fulfil the criteria of returning and getting refund of 1500rs after returning Jio Phone.
Early Return of the JioPhone
- The Recipient may return the JioPhone at any time during the period of three years from the date of first issue on payment of the following charges (“Early Return Charges”):
Time of Return of JioPhone
|Early Return Charges|
|Upto 12 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 1,500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
|After 12 months and up to 24 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
|After 24 months and up to 36 months from the date of first issue of the JioPhone||Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) plus applicable GST or other taxes|
- On the Recipient complying with the Return Conditions as defined in Clause 6 below and paying the applicable Early Return Charges, the Company shall return the Refundable Deposit to the Recipient.
- Repossession of JioPhone
> The Company has the right to repossess the JioPhone if the Recipient fails to purchase recharge vouchers as above.>In the event the Company repossesses the JioPhone in terms of this clause, the Recipient shall be liable to pay the Early Return Charges in terms of Clause 3 herein above.>Whenever the Recipient pays the applicable Early Return Charges, the Company shall return the Refundable Deposit.
If you are good in using Data pack/call/sms then this is best plan from JIO .At 153 you are getting much more other company what providing by them.
The worst part is that, you have to recharge 10 month in 1 year(continue to 3 years) with a minimum pack of 153rs/month to get eligible to return this JIO Phone after using 3 years.
So, if you want to return this Jio Phone after using, you must have to do recharge continuously 30 months in 3 year.
Queries And Complaints
RRL is committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by RRL and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, or any privacy-related feedback or concerns you may contact JioPhone Care Manager at jiocare@JioPhone.com.
You may forward your request/ complaints to: jiocare@JioPhone.com.
I hope you liked this article and exclusive information. Share with your Friends and aware them.
Labels: jio mobile box pictures