Hey Guys, JIO is going to news again in This Month because June is Here and Jio summer surprise offer last date is coming on of every Jio users and We all are again expecting Jio going to Give some crazy offer to us .So we keep enjoying Jio Free voice and Data services in upcoming month too.
As you Know Guys In the Month of April jio Happy new Year offer
Now Three Month is almost Going to over soon in July So we have to Recharge again to continue Jio Service But Many of you do't Remember exact date of Summer surprise pack and when it is going to over in July so you again recharge and continue Your service .
You May Also like : Latest Jio News, Offers ,promocode etc at one place
So here we are going to tell You simple Solution To check when Your Jio Summer surprise offer last date or DHAN DHANA DHAN offer last date and on which date You have to recharge to continue Service.Please Follow the Steps.
Step to Check JIO Summer Surprise Offer Last Date :
- Open My Jio App or Download it From Play store.
- Now Open the app Sign In automatically or Input ID password.
- Now Go to app Menu left corner and Select My Plans.
- In my Plan You will see Your current Plan and Expire date on same screen.
- As You see On Image 19 July is Last date of Summer surprise offer.
- So to continue jio services do recharge from jio app or any where.
Heavy Discount On Jio Recharge : Check Discount Codes Here
Method 2 To check Last date of Summer surprise Offer :
- Go to official Jio Website
- Now here sign in with your Jio Number.
- On This page In “Summary” heading, you can see the number of days your existing plan – Summer Surprise is valid for.
- Now as You see last date do recharge for Continue service.
So Guys I hope You get Better idea how to jio summer surprise last date and do recharge before it overs We will have some exclusive discount offer for you on jio recharge which you find here. We will update more jio news as we get .
From this method You can also check your DHAN DHANA DHAN Jio Plan validity too .So Go and check when Your plan is going to expire.