News About Reliance JIO Infocomm: Reliance JIO has attracted lots of media attention due to its unexpected offers provided to the Indian customers. Starting with preview offer and later welcome offer for JIO customers attracted millions of potential users.
Reliance JIO offered unlimited free 4G Internet data for all of their news customers where preview offer provided 90 days of free Internet and other services and welcome offer till end to this year but their are lot of controversies which caused another geo news. [Last Updated : 10th November 2016]
No one ever in India offered unlimited free calling without any hidden charges but Reliance JIO provided this offer to each and every customer and is going to continue this in future for paid plan customers.
#HotUpdate: Jio Happy New Year Offer 2017 Announced Today at Reliance Jio event where Mukesh Ambani announced this offer with validity till 31st March 2017. Click Here for More Details
#HotUpdate 2: Reliance Jio 4G LTE featured phone images are leaked here.
Latest News on Reliance Jio 4G
Hot News: Jio Offer May Extend till 30th June 2017
According to recent reports, Jio may extend unlimited offer till 30th June 2017 but this time you need to pay Rs. 100 to get 3 months of 4G data, unlimited free calling, sms and access to premium apps.
As News are Coming Jio is Going to offer DTH servies at very less cost.Jio is Going to offer DTH plans at starting of Rs 185 Only. Which is very less if You compare To existing DTH plans like commonly other major DTH companies offer one month plan is Between 275 to 300.
Recommended: How to Accept Paytm at Your Shop
#2 : Welcome Offer May Extend Till March 2017
- With a huge response after commercial launch, Reliance JIO may increase the validity of Welcome Offer till March 2017 since they want to complete their target of 100 million customers.
- Some analyst suggests that Reliance JIO Welcome Offer may extend till March 2017 in order to grow user base.
- Another reason is that currently not all operators are providing proper Point-of-interconnect for calling without interruption or drop. So they are thinking to make it perfect before launching paid plans else that will reflect negative effect on customers who are paying for the service without getting full from it.
#3: Welcome Offer Not For New Customers After December 3rd
- Yes, you read it right! Reliance JIO 4G Welcome Offer provided to you with an assurance of free 4G Internet till end of this year that is, 31st December 2016 might not going to happen any more for new customers who buys after 3rd Dec.
- After the joint complaint by other network operators to TRAI, they have decided to cutoff JIO Welcome Offer period to 90 days that means starting from September 5th you will get offer valid only till December 3rd.
- This news is however not completely clear whether old customers will be entitled for new validity or the one who buy reliance jio sim from now. But the confirm news if that if you buy JIO sim after December 3rd you will not get JIO Welcome Offer.
#4 : Reliance JIO Providing Lowest 4G Speed In India
- What an irony that you are getting 4G but as you all are aware that free things generally comes with rust and same is the case with Reliance JIO 4G Speed. Initially they provided high speed for preview offer but later speed drastically decreased even for 4GB limit.
- TRAI announced that Reliance JIO is providing the lowest average speed in comparison to other 4G network providers. JIO not even comes in top 3 network provider list where AirTel ranks first for the highest average speed of 11.4 Mbps.
- If you want to check the average 4G speed provided by any network for your City then you can go to this link and select your desired options in order to get the speed.
News About Reliance JIO Infocomm
#5 : Jio Registered 16 Million Subscribers After Welcome Offer
- After launching commercial operations on 5th Sept, JIO have acquired over 16 million subscribers.
- This news is announced by Reliance JIO, that it has signed a record of building an extra user base of 16 million customers in just 26 days after its commercial launch in the name of JIO Welcome Offer.
#6 : TRAI Charged Penalty On Other Networks for Non-Cooperation
- As you know that Reliance JIO is offering unlimited free calling to each and every customer and to stifle JIO, other operators are not providing Point-of-Interconnect (POI) which results in call drops or in many case call doesn’t even connect.
- So if you are blaming Reliance JIO about the calling reliability then you need to change your thinking since they are trying their best to provide you with best possible connection in terms of calling but other operators are not cooperating with this.
- This resulted in TRAI to take action against these operators by charging Airtel and Vodafone would be fined Rs. 50 crore per circle for 21 service areas which totals penalty amount of Rs. 1050 crore each and Idea to pay total of 950 crore for 19 circles.
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited Latest News
#7 : Reliance Jio will soon launch 4K Set Top Boxes
- Reliance JIO is planning to launch 4K Set Top Box in India with three different variants which are powered by Broadcom Chipset and Marvell processor.
- Set Top Box will be Android Marshmallow powered which means you will get Google Play Store in it with JIO apps installed.
- These are 4K by default if your TV supports 4K UHD and is connected with Internet to provide you access to the JIO Apps like JioTV and JIO on Demand.
- According to Phoneradar, JIO have already imported approximately 15000 STB units whose price could be Rs. 5,500.
Recommended: Buy Jio LYF Easy Mobile at 1000 Rs
I hope you liked the above article on Reliance JIO News Today. If you have any more news regarding Reliance JIO 4G then free feel to comment below and we will add that too by listing your name.