Hello, readers, we are back with a good news for all Airtel users. MyAirtel app has brought a new offer in which the user will get 50% cashback on doing FIRST recharge or Bill Payments or Merchant Payments. So, guys hurry up and do recharge or pay any bill. Let us know the full details of the offer.
MyAirtel app is giving you a Cashback on doing first recharge or bill payment through the app. If you want to get the benefits of the offer you have to do registrations first. The MyAirtel app cashback offer is starting from 13th January and is valid until 31st January. The offer is for new users only and maximum of Rs. 100 will be your cashback. So, guys hurry up and grab the offer.
How to Get 50% Cashback on Recharge or Bill Payment Through MyAirtel App?
- 1. First of all download the Airtel Money App in your device.
- 2. Install it and then Open the app.
- 3. You must Sign Up for the new account. NOTE: The account must be created between the offer validity (January 13 to 31st).
- 4. Do a recharge or Pay a Bill or do Merchant transaction.
- 5. No Promo code is required.
- 6. Pay the amount using any payment method.
- 7. ENJOY!!! You will get 50% cashback in your MyAirtel wallet in 2 days.
Terma And Conditions of The Offer:
- 1. The offer is applicable only when the transaction is done through Airtel Payments Bank (wallet and savings account) on Myairtel app, Airtel website, USSD or online website/apps.
- 2. This offer is not live on the Master Card linked with Airtel Payments Bank Ltd.
- 3. The customer can avail flat 50% cashback on recharges, bill payments, utility payments and online merchant payments using Airtel Payments Bank.
- 4. Maximum cashback applicable is Rs.100
- 5. Offer is valid from 13th of January to 31st of January, 2018
- 6. The offer is valid only on the first transaction
- 7. Offer is valid only registrations done during the offer period
- 8. Cashback will be credited to Airtel Payments Bank wallet or savings account within 3 working days of the transaction.
- 9.This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.
- 10. This offer is not applicable on funds transfer between two persons, transfer between a person and bank, UPI transactions, IRCTC transactions, Uber transactions and business-to-business (transactions between retailers and their agents).