TOP 5 Shocking Facts About Nokia D1C Upcoming Smartphone Launch
Nokia D1C Android Phone: Nokia is about to bang in the smartphone industry and this article is all you need to know about the new Nokia upcoming mobile in 2017. Nokia gave a sneak peek in their Capital Market Day about new android OS based smartphone named Nokia D1C.
The news about Nokia D1C release is officially confirmed and Tech experts are revealing that Nokia D1C release date may get launched in the next year’s event of Mobile World Commerce which is going to be held in February 2017. This will be the first Android-based Nokia mobile.
In the recent Nokia’s Capital Markets Day 2016, they gave hint about new Nokia phone in one of their slide regarding future plans and tasks which stated “Nokia brand’s return to smartphones”. But this wasn’t enough about the Operating system they will come back with.
All Hidden Facts About Nokia D1C Android Phone
Contents Of This Post
Nokia Android Phone: Here we are unpacking top five amazing facts about new Nokia smartphone which you might not be aware or you may be interested to know.
- Nokia is ditching Microsoft’s Windows Operating System after Nokia’s non-compete clause with Microsoft, which is going to end in 2017.
- Nokia will come up with Android OS based smartphone which includes the latest Nougat 7.0 version and may be embedded with built-in fingerprint sensor only in golden variant.
- Nokia is not the actual manufacturer! The original manufacturer of Nokia D1C mobile is HMD Global and Nokia is just giving the brand name to it so as to recover their reputation back in the business. HMD Global will pair Nokia’s Brand and patent with Foxconn’s R&D and Manufacturing.
- Nokia D1C Specifications includes 5.5 Inch Display Screen, 13MP in rear and 8MP in front camera, 3GB RAM with 32GB of Internal memory and Octa-core Snapdragon 430 processor patched with Adreno 505 GPU. It is also rumored to be coming in 3 color range which is Gold, Black and White.
- Nokia D1C is the mid-range phone and they are going to launch another high range premium smartphone with high-end specifications. Moreover, rumors also revealed that Nokia D1C got IP68 certification of Water and Dust resistance and a metallic body.
Nokia D1C Specifications
|Nokia D1C Features||Nokia Android Phone Specifications|
|Display Screen||5.5 Inch|
|Internal Memory [ROM]||32GB|
|Processor||1.4 Ghz Snapdragon 430 + Adreno 505 GPU|
|Color Variants||Gold, Black & White|
|Sensor||Built-in Fingerprint (Only in Gold Variant)|
Nokia D1C Android Phone Leaked Images
So below we are sharing some of the leaked images of Nokia D1C and Nokia’s future goals shared by Nokia Power User after it got popped in the slide of Nokia’s Capital Markets Day event.
Although the specifications are not much promising but the old Nokia fans must be willing to give it a try and some new customers might be interested in Nokia version of Android smartphone with their custom User Interface.
So what are your thoughts about Nokia new upcoming mobile and do you think that it can gain back its old reputation? Share your precious views in comment section below and make sure to share this article. Thanks!